I'll kill them

10:15 am.
I didn't want to get out of bed, I knew He'd be up.
I knew he'd try to weasel his way into my good graces.
I of course wouldn't let him but I didn't have the energy to fight him at this exact moment.
I get up deciding to shower to kill time.
10:45 am
Great.
I couldn't ignore the rumble in my stomach as I sat staring at my door.
I huff as I drag myself out of my room to the kitchen.
Putting a piece of toast in the toaster while getting the peanut butter out.
"I didn't know that you like peanut butter?" I jump at the sound of his voice.
"Why would you?" I roll my eyes as I turn to look at him.

He shrugs as he looks me up and down.
I didn't know if he was trying to intimidate me but it sure as hell wasn't working.
"Staring is rude didn't your mother teach you that?" I mock as I see his whole mood change.
"My mother is dead" his stern voice could of made me laugh.
Since he left I remembered every little joke or comment he said about my family.

Flash back:
"Your not my dad" I warn
"I know as I am very much alive"

Flash back ends:

"My mother is dead"
Ran in my ears for what felt like hours but in reality was probably just a second.
"Pity maybe she would've been able to teach you some manners" I say causally as I turn around.
I feel his front hit my back as he tilts my chin with his hand making me look at him.
"Maybe you could teach me?" He smirks and I scoff.
I shove him away from me "you ever touch me like that again I'll kill you" with that the toast pops up.
"Your different ,your colder.." he states and I bite the inside of my cheek as I butter my toast.
"Maybe you never knew me as well as you thought you did" I start to eat the toast walking past him to the sofa.
I turn the tv on to the news channel.
'Death eaters attacks are getting more and more aggressive as the war continues..'
I see Mattheo tense at the words 'death eater'
"Did you regret it?" I whisper quietly, I wasn't sure if I wanted him to hear or not.
He looks at me with wide eyes "of course I do" he instantly knew what I was asking.
"Then why'd you do it? Why did you leave" I coldly look at him as the news plays in the background.

"I don't know-"
"You must know! Did you not care?!" I shout getting angry as I stand up.
He does the same as we stand there in the front room.
"You act like this is just on me! You walked away from me too! Remember in the bathroom! You choose to leave me first I was just returning the favour" my hand connects with his cheek as rage builds up through my body.
"That was before! Before you were my boyfriend before I knew I loved you!" I shout at him but he was still looking to the side from my slap.
There was an Eerie silence after I said the last sentence.
The next thing I knew Mattheo grabs me making our lips connect in a desperate kiss.
How I've missed his lips-
His hands run down my waist as he pulls me closer.
The kiss was more lustful then anything I knew he wanted me.
His right hand chokes me as I moan into the kiss silently , he bites my bottom lip and that's when I whine out loud , reality sets in from the pain of my lip.
He left me.
He said he didn't love me.
He watched as Snape hurt Harry and Me but ran away with him still.

I quickly push him away , he looks at me in shock.
"This won't ever happen again ever!" I could taste the blood from my cut that now was prominent on my bottom lip.
"Y/n-" he shouts as he grabs my arm as I try to run past.
"Let go of me" I look him in the eyes begging for him to let me go in more ways then one.
"I can't!"
That's when he looks down at my arm, the sleeve was bunched up slightly from His grip.

The letters 'tor' was exposed.
He pushes the sleeve up more to see the full word.
'TRAITOR' I look up to see his eyes scan over the fresh scar.
"I'll kill them" he says not even looking up at me.
He was deadly serious.
"It doesn't matter anymore you don't have to kill them just because they hurt me" I pull my arm out of his grip.
"But it does matter! I'll kill them! I'll have them begging for me to stop! They won't ever look at you again let alone hurt you!" he shouts making sure I knew that he's deadly serious.
"I don't need you to do anything for me! And by 'them' it also means 'you!' You are one of 'them' don't you see!"
I watch as his eyes almost turn glassy.
"I never wanted to be one of them! You stand there saying shit to me like it would've been so easy for me to disobey my father! If you know so well what I should've done then tell me!"
Old me was of felt almost bad but right here and now I felt nothing.
They were just words.

"I didn't care that you were a death eater! I don't care! What I fucking care about is how you fucking left me! Left me on that fucking Hill I could barely breathe while you were skipping off!"
I shout and I wish I never spoke.
'I don't care'
Gives him hope, gives him that little inkling that I still care.
Well I don't and I haven't since he left me on that hill.
"I shouldn't of left you? If I stayed you'd be dead! If I took you with me you'd be dead! So the only fucking option was leave! That was the only way to keep you safe!"
"You we're going to kill him , Dumbledore how could look him in the eye and then just kill him-"
I see Riddle shuffle , it was clear that he was uncomfortable.

"I didn't kill him"
"But you were - I heard you say the curse you only stopped when Snape interrupted you" I could see his face twist, he wasn't sure how I knew that information.
"I was under the top floor of the tower that night , the only reason you didn't run up to see me stood on top of that balcony was because of Dumbledore, he told me go" I see the realisations in his eyes , I think he looked more sad now then angry.
Sad that I knew the darkest part of him, I saw it, witnessed it that night.
"I watched as you threatened him, mocked him ,called him 'old man' well guess what that 'old man' that you were going to kill saved the life of the person you claim to care for the person you'd kill for" I spit out before fully stepping back to watch his mind work.
I could tell that messed with him.
"Your lying you weren't there-" he stumbles over his words as I smile.
"Yeah I was and so was Harry" I smirk as I see him get angry , he storms towards me backing me into the wall.
"Your lying!" He shouts and I just stand there with a sly smile.
"I'm not, because unlike you Riddle I don't need to lie to hurt someone"
There was a pause , nothing could be heard except the news on.
"You saw everything-" he pushes off the wall as he sits on the arm of the sofa with his head in his hands.

"I use to think that you were like me- but I realised that you and I have no similarities except for both our mothers being murdered by the hand of your father"
With that I walk off , back upstairs to my room.
*light knocks*
"Go away-"
"Y/n please I never wanted you to see me like that"
I open the door forcefully as I laugh in disbelief.
"You said how much you didn't love me and then you fucking leave as the war starts! And that's your idea of keeping me safe- is this your idea" I expose both my arms to him, he stared at them.
'TRAITOR'
'Filthy half blood'
I see as he shakes his head , he reaches out for my arm and I flinch.
He gulps as his finger tips graze the scars.
"I shouldn't of left you-" I see as a tear escapes his eyes.
"I will have these scars as a reminder that I am nothing but these things" I take my arm away from him as I roll my sleeves down.
I shut the door not giving him a chance to speak.