Even

A feed days later
Mattheo Riddle PoV-

"Go away Tabitha" the short girl was circling me in my sofa chair.
"Ouch.." she learnt into ear running her hands down my chest.
"Really Tabitha fuck off" I grab her hands and push her away with force.
The girl frowns and sits in front of me.
"What's wrong with you? You don't want to fuck me anymore?" She sounded hurt but I knew she wasn't .

Tabitha Lestrange is a manipulative , calculating witch she doesn't get hurt she just pretends she does to make you feel bad.
That's how she gets what she wants and trust me she always gets what she wants.
"I'm not in the mood" I say as my hand supports the side of my head.
"What's wrong why are you being boring?" She gets up from her seating position and jumps on my bed.
"The cabinet, I can't get it to fucking work!" I was telling some of the truth.
But the whole truth is I couldn't stop thinking about Y/n .

"Want me to help you know I'm talented with that sort of thing" it's true she was very skilled I could use her help but it would be more dangerous having two of us sneaking about .
"I dunno" I dismiss her offer .
"When you make up your fucking mind and stop being dull come find me" the girl walks out of my dorm.
Thank god.

Y/n Carter POV

I was going to see Theodore he left his jumper at lunch today .
I saw Tabitha coming out of Riddles room.
"Alright traitor" she winked at me and I rolled my eyes at the girl .
I knocked on Theodore's door.
"You left this under the tree at lunch" I laugh giving him his jumper.
"Shit thanks , was to distracted with Robin and her theory's about the death eaters" he laughed .
That's when I hear Mattheo's door open .
"Wait Tabitha-" he shouts closing his door.

As he walked past we made eye contact it was very short and Theodore didn't even realise we noticed each other .
"I've got to go I need to meet Hermione for the project" I lie quickly following after Riddle.
I spot him and Tabitha making there way towards the 7th floor.
Oh so he's now got help huh?
I follow closely behind but not close enough that they would notice .
As we make it to the 7th floor I keep thinking about following Riddle like Hermione said.
They both disappeared and I continued walking around the 7th floor only thinking about getting
Answers from following Riddle on my forth circle of the 7th floor  the door appeared.

"Holy shit I fucking did it yes!" I jumped around slightly and then open the door.
It was a real mess in here how the fuck do they not get lost.
I duck and hide behind a wardrobe as I hear Someone walking near me .
"I swear I heard this door open-" I could see Tabitha she was inspecting the door.
"It does that sometimes when it disappears come on" Mattheo dismisses her worry.
I follow carefully , trying not to knock anything over or trip on something.
I finally see the two walking up to a cabinet. They place a frog in there. Wtf.
"Ok so what's wrong with it?" Tabitha asks as she crosses her arms.

Mattheo opens it to reveal that the frog was gone.
What in the world???
"That's a good sign" Tabitha's reassures Mattheo.
He closes the door once again .
They wait a few minutes and he opens it .
The frog was dead.
"See they can't get in this!" Mattheo shouts as he slams the door shut.
It was a transporting cabinet?
Omg oh my fucking god.
This meant that - people could get into Hogwarts!! Even with the protection spells .
Shit . Fuck. I need to tell Harry .
I quickly turn and knock over a whole stack of books because a bird flew in front of me and scared me.

"I told you someone was here!" Tabitha shouts as she gets her wand out.
I start to run to the opposite side of the room away from the door.
As I suspected they both went towards the door seeing if the person had left.
"Come out , where ever you areeee" Tabitha shouts as she starts Searching the room.
I quickly hide in a wardrobe that was filled with dust and books.
"You look over there I'll take the back" Mattheo shouts to Tabitha to search the front .
My breathing was steady as I tried to keep quiet.