Prison

"So are you going to let me out of this shitty room or?" I say to Riddle as he walks back into his room after having classes .
I've been here for 4 days now.
He's got a silencing charm on his room , I've screamed for help but no one heard me.
"Did I say you couldn't leave?" He smirks as he puts his bag down.
"Yeh well I tried opening the door and I magically couldn't walk though it so I will take that as a yes" I folded my arms .

"Why did my friends even believe you?! We aren't even friends so how did my real friends believe you when you told them I was off visiting my sick grand father" I question him .
I was sat on his bed as he leans on his desk also crossing his arms.
"I made a fake letter and put it in your room , Sylvia was the one who found it" he smiles at his cleverness.

"Right . Yeah well I want out of this room" I say standing up and walking towards the boy.
"Is that so?"
"Yeah it is and if you think you'll ever get another chance of killing me your mistaken" I whispered into his ear as my chest hits his.
"How do I know that you won't tell Potter?" His cold minty breath grazes my cheek.
I laugh and shrug "you don't , but if you think I'm staying in this room for another 4 days then your mad" I raise my brow at the boy .

"I also want my wand back" he took it from me when I was sleeping .
Probably so I couldn't disarm the blocking charm on the door.
"So many demands for someone in your position? What do I get if I let you out?" His hand rubs his chin as he smirks at me.
"I stop following you? How about that?" I suggest.
"But you already know what I'm up to? so you won't follow me anyway?" He was always one step ahead and I hated it.
"I'll let you out but only if you swear not to tell Potter about what you saw in the room of requirement"
"I can't do that"
"Then I can't let you out darling"
"Don't call me that"
"Why not darling?" He was trying to piss me off.
"Because I'm not "your DARLING" god he was so annoying.

I lay on his bed looking up at the ceiling.
"Fine I won't tell Potter only if you tell me what your plan is with that cabinet" I already had a idea of what he was going to use it for.
But I just wanted to make sure.
"I think you already know what I'm going to use it for" he pushes himself off his desk and walks into the bathroom .
I hear the shower turn on.
This asshole .
A few minutes pass and I couldn't wait any longer .
So I just walked in the bathroom .
He had a towel wrapped around his waist and he had wet messy hair.
"You should really knock before coming in like that" he smirks as he looks at me through his mirror.

"So what? Your going to help your father get into the castle to kill Harry with that cabinet??" I ask forcefully.
He laughs and shakes his head "of course not my father isn't that stupid"
"Well he's not to smart either if he lost to a baby" I laugh back and I see him get a bit angry.
"Stay out of my business and stop snooping around or I will kill you" he was now inches apart from me.
My breathing hitched .
"Will you? Will you kill me or will you get someone else to do it because you can't get the job done" I smirk as I stand my ground.
He narrows his eyes at me
"I'll kill you myself" he clicks his tounge after he says it.

"I don't think you can darrrling you already tried and yet here I am?" I hold my arms out gesturing that I was very much alive and in his presence.
I make sure I drag out the word. "darling" to patronise him .
"Yes here you are locked up in my room under my control , you have no power" he bites his lip and i can see him getting aggravated.
"Do you? Do you have the power? Because as I see it you can't keep me here forever" I look up through my eyebrows .
"Don't fucking play with me Y/n your only here because of me don't forgot that , your only breathing and not dead in the ground next to your mother because of me" my jaw clenched slightly.
He also knew how piss me off too .
I would challenge him and throw in a comment about his dad to send him off .
He would make some spitful comments about my parents and remind me that I have no power.