Hogwarts

"Riddle get up we've got to go!" I hurry picking up whatever I can and stuffing it into my bag.
"What why? What's going on?" He wakes up trying to get my attention, I'm so flustered and worried that I don't answer him instead I'm still running around like a headless chicken.
"Y/n! Look at me what's going on?!" He grabs me making us face each other.
"We've got to go to Hogwarts , Harry sent me a letter they are going to be at Hogwarts in a few days we need to be there early"
He lets go of me , looking at me strangely.
"Yeah alright let me change" before he can say anything else I pull of a Slytherin's uniform out from my bag.
Chucking it at him.
"Where'd you get this?!" He looks the boys uniform.
"It doesn't matter change now!" I a
Walk out as I go to change also.
I go downstairs tidying up a little , but also picking up some stuff we might need.

"Y/n" I snap my head towards the stairs where he was standing in his uniform.
Déjà vu was this moment, seeing him dressed like that.
"I know once we get to Hogwarts , we won't be safe and if something happens then I'll regret never saying this to you-" he steps forward, I internally begged for him not to say anything.
"You're the only person I've ever cared
for and I-" I cut him off by putting my finger up to his lips.
"Don't please just don't say it, don't make me forgive you" I look into His eyes , I knew it was selfish, but he owed me.
"Y/n I can't! If you die or I die then! Then- I'll be a coward and I'll fucking regret not saying it to you!" He begs as he follows me around the house as I pack more things.
"You had your chance ok! You didn't say it! So it doesn't matter now!" I push past him as I open the front door.
"Mattheo- who's that on the beach?" My voice cracks as I see dark figures getting closer.
"What-?" He looks over me and then I'm being pushed inside as he locks the door.
"Give me my wand!"
"No! I can't trust you-"
"Yeah well that trust is gunna end anyway once those death eaters get in here and kill us both for being traitors" he holds out his hand.
I reach into my back pocket giving him his wand.

That's when something flies through the window, with a crash making us both fall to the floor covering ourselves.
Mattheo shielded me from glass as he grabs my hand running towards the back of the house.
"Fuck" he whispers as he sees that they are out back also.
"Y/n I know you don't want me to say it and I respect that but you know what I'm going to say"
Another window crashes and I Yelp as the noise was harsh against my ears.
I look into his eyes kissing him , if we lived then I'd go back to hating him but if we die then maybe our last moments can be beautiful.
"Don't die" I let go of his hand and he calls my name telling me to come back.
"Stupify!" I shout as I quickly run past the kitchen to upstairs.
There was a port key somewhere, Ron left it for me.
I start to throw shit about trying to find it.
"Accio port key" an old boot flies in my hand as I hear footsteps.
Fuck.

I hide behind the door with my wand up by my head ready to strike.
"Crucio" I hear someone drop to the ground.
I peak through the door to see a death eater flat on the ground.
He'd passed out as he hit the floor.
Mattheo just did that to one of his own.
Wow he really was a traitor.
"Don't look at me like that he was going to kill you!" I see a death eater behind him and that's when I throw the port key to him as we both tellport to just outside Hogwarts rounds.
With a thump we both land on our asses.
"Well that was fun" I see him sit up rubbing his head.
"Yeah whatever lets go" I quickly get up walking towards Hogwarts.
That's when I feel a hand wrap around my arm.
"Are we just not going to talk about how you just kissed me back there?" He was in a state of disbelief.
"It didn't mean anything!"
"It might not have to you but it certainly did to me and you knew that!" He scoffs in shock of my response.
"Did I? I don't think you ever cared about me!" I shuffle out of his grip making my way forwards again.
"You said how I was afraid , afraid to admit how I feel towards you! But look who is afraid now!" I stop dead in my tracks , this bastard.
Of course I'm afraid, I'm afraid I'll get rejected again if I choose to take him back, I'm afraid that if I don't take him back that I'll regret it, I'm afraid that I'll never find someone I love more then him and I'm afraid that he'll betray me again . I can't trust him.