The truth and only the truth 

I wake up before Riddle .
I sit at his window just watching him sleep.
I was nervous for him to wake up and face what happened between us.
I was biting my nails as he started to wake up shuffling in the bed.
He felt next to him and realised I wasn't there that's when he sat up.

"Morning.." I was wearing an oversized top with some pants and fluffy socks.
"Morning" he said back his voice was rougher then before.
We both sat there in silence that's when Mattheo got up and started changing right in front of me.
I turn my head slightly to give him privacy.
"You can look you know it's nothing you haven't  seen before Carter" my cheeks flush red when he makes this comment.

He was in his school uniform when I turned my head towards him .
He was putting on his slytherin tie .
"Look Theo about last night.."
He cuts me off while putting his blazer on
"What part? the fact you tried to tell Potter my plans and run off with him into the sunset or the part where I fucked you?" He smirked waiting for my answer.

I didn't know where to start I had no words.
"All of it"
"What about it?"
"I want out of this room I can't be here anymore" I confess as I look at the window .
I was going mad staying in like a caged animal .
Too much time to overthink things .
"That's why I told Harry to help me" I  didn't even want to tell Harry about the cabinet I just wanted my freedom back .
"How do I know you won't tell Harry?" He asks raising a brow at me .
"How do you know I haven't already told him?" I answer his question with a question.

"Because I'm pretty sure if Potter knew he would tell Dumbledore and I would be kicked out of Hogwarts or jailed"
I huff and put my head into my hands in defeat.
That's when he sits in front of me also in the window seat.
He takes my hand that I had cuts and dried blood on from the mirror and he kissed my knuckles affectionately.
I was startled by his action but it made me smile slightly.
"I won't tell him or anyone I just need my freedom again I can't stay here I'm going mad" my eyes were glassy as he rubs my knuckles gently with his fingertips.

"Ok"
I look at him with wide eyes "ok? Wait so I can see my friends again?" I smile a bit trying not to get my hopes up.
"Yeah like you said I can't keep you here forever" he lets go of my hand and undoes the protection charm on his room .
He tosses me my uniform.
I look at him with shook "why do you have my uniform?"
"I knew I had to let you out soon for both of our sakes" he nods awkwardly.
"See you in class" he walks out of his room without saying another word.

I shower and put my uniform on .
I felt excited like it was my first day at school ever I also felt anxious I knew Harry would try and get the info I had on Riddle.
I needed to be prepared.
I needed a cover story.

I walk out and head towards the hall.
Everyone was eating breakfast, I walk into the hall and choke slightly at the sight of everyone.
Pansy saw me and jumped up running towards me.
We both hug almost bumping each other off the ground .
"Where the hell have you been! We sent you a fucking letter!"
"I know I'm sorry but I'm back now for good" I sigh as my smile grows wider.
"Holy shit! Your back!" Sylvia pushes Pansy out of the way inbracing me into a hug .

"Y/n!" I look over to see Robin and Nova running towards me .
They both hug me at the same time.
"I've missed you guys" I felt my eyes get glassy .
I actually liked my friends and cared for them.
I've never had that since my parents died.
When they died nothing mattered anymore the second they died I died.
We all sit down and I sit beside Mattheo.
"Hey" I whisper as I slide down onto the stall.
He didn't say anything back which made me worry .
Was he regretting letting me out?
I never knew where I was at with Mattheo sometimes he was lovely other times ...
Well ya know . Unpredictable.

I turn to see Tabitha and Kai walk into the hall laughing that is until they saw me.
I gulp as I make eye contact with Kai I see him smirk at me .
He sits down bestie me .
I was in the middle of Mattheo and Kai .
Tabitha sat next to Kai not even acknowledging me.
"You're back?" Kai smirks as he leans over me to grab a apple.
I lean back from him so we wouldn't be to close .
"Yeah" I nod .