Stalker

It's been two weeks since that bathroom incident.
Fred, George,Hermione,Ron and Harry hate me.
Most of Harry's friends hate me for what I did or for what I didn't do.
Theo was right about what he said.
We couldn't stay away from each other well he couldn't stay away from me.
I tried to avoid him , it was strange ignoring him .
But I knew that I was better off without him.
I should find someone who isn't ...
Mattheo Riddle son of You Know Who.

Someone nice, caring and average.
Mattheo was none of those things.
He tried to talk to me but I just pied him.
He would try to walk me to class asking if "we could talk?" , when Sylvia's out with Robin at Hogsmead he tries to come to my dorm and talk to me.
I felt bad even though he's put me through hell.
Ive never answered the door or even spoke to him when he's on the other side begging for me to let him in in some cases threatening me with his begging.
Pansy has picked up on my weirdness around Mattheo.
We were currently sat in my dorm studying.

"So what's with you and Riddle?" She smirked as she peered up from her note book.
"What do you mean? There's nothing going on?" I try to play off her question.
She lightly laughs and closes her notes with a big slam.
"I see the way he tries following you around trying to talk to you!!" She jumps on my bed now.
"There's nothing going on I swear! He's just annoyed because-"
She waited for my answer with wide eyes.
"I knew it your sleeping together!" She clapped her hands together like she had just figured out a unsolved case.

I laugh and push her off my bed , she hits the floor with a thud.
She glares at me as she rubs her arm.
"I'm not sleeping with him he's annoyed because I caught him sleeping with Tabitha he wants to make sure I don't tell anyone" I lie smoothly as I write more notes in my book.
"Oh? And Why don't I believe you? Considering you covered up that you guys were meeting up to do the moon project thing? Why lie if something isn't going on?" She accuses me yet again.
"That was weeks ago! The only reason I lied about that was because I didn't want to be seen or associated with Riddle"
Pansy pouts at me as she realises my story makes some sort of sense .

"You need to get some dick!" Pansy laughs as she jumps on my bed yet again .
"I know you got with Theodore but he doesn't count!"
"I'm happy right now I don't need anyone"
"Fair enough I wish I could say the same" the girl looks genuinely sad as she lies down on my bed.
"What's wrong? Do you like someone?"
I now shut my note book and interrogate her.
"Hmm yeah I guess I do but I don't know what I want" she looks torn I've never seen Pansy like this before .
"Who is he?!" I say excited that she likes someone.
She gulps and holds her head in her hands.
I look at the girl genuinely confused "what's wrong Pans?" I rub the girls shoulder trying to comfort her.

"He is a she and she is called Sylvia" she bites her lip waiting for my response.
I look shooked but happy none the less .
"Pansy I'd never ever judge you I think it's amazing that you like Sylvia! I was told that you were straight?" I laugh playfully at the girl.
"That's the thing I thought I was! Then I was dancing with Sylvia and I felt this type of way which is hard to explain but I ignored it then I saw her flirting with Kai , I was so hurt and jealous" Pansy confesses her crush, she looks like a weight had just been lifted off her shoulders.

"I don't know what to do?" She sits up with a huff like she has given up with life.
"Tell her how you feel-"
"I can't! If she doesn't feel the same our friendship will be fucked and- what if I'm wrong?" She plays with her hands nervously.
"Oh Pans I love you, either way you have always been you! it doesn't matter who you like or date , you were Pansy dating guys and now your Pansy dating girls who cares we love you either way!" I hug the girl as she snuggled into me.
"Thanks"
"No problem"
We hear the door open and to my horror it was Mattheo.

Pansy quickly gets up from the bed and starts to pack up her study area on Sylvia's bed.
"Pans stay , Mattheo was just leaving" my jaw tightens as I look up at the boy.
He just barges in here uninvited , without even knocking fucking asshole.
Can't he just leave me the hell alone.
"No Pansy go I need to talk to Carter" he doesn't even look at Pansy , who nods at me and speed walks out the door.
"What do you want?" I turn as I bend over to tidy my bed from Pansy jumping on it and all the books scattered across the duvet.
I feel his presence closer to me , I stand up right quickly only for my back to hit his chest.

I close my eyes slowly trying not to lose my shit .
"I asked you a question Riddle what do you want?" I open my eyes again as I bite the inside of my cheek.
"You" is all he says as he grabs my hair gently pulling it back so my neck was exposed.
The back of My head was Lent on his shoulder.
He doesn't touch me but I feel his breath next to my ear.
It gave me shivers as I looked up at my ceiling.
"I want to fuck you until you're screaming begging me to stop that's how mad you've Made me" he whispers as he lets go of my hair .
My head snaps up as I turn so my chest was against his.

I narrow my eyes at him and mock him with a laugh "I've made you mad? Oh Please if I wanted to piss you off I would and I could a lot more efficiently instead of just ignoring you" I push past him as I sit on my desk in the corner of my room.
My hands were behind me supporting me as I look up at the boy.
"Fucking Ignoring me like I'm some-" I cut him off as I put my legs on my desk chair in front of me crossing them .
"Like some stalker? That's what you are aren't you? Fucking following me around like some lost puppy , pathetic if you ask me" I smirk as I watch him grow more infuriated.

"What's wrong? You want a bone puppy?" I mock as I bite my lip subtly.
"don't fuck around with me Carter" he warns as he strides towards me.
"Or what? You'll get daddy dearest to come through the cabinet and kill me?" He was now in between my legs as I tilt me head up at him.
"You know considering you can't do it yourself" I laugh at him once again .
He grabs me by my throat and lifts me off the desk slightly.
I giggle as I look at his dark eyes , I just know he's seeing red right now .
"Go on do it fuck me that's the only thing your capable of"

He huffs angrily and lets go , pushing me away .
"What the fuck is wrong with you!" He was questioning my mean and mocking behaviour.
Which was what I was always like just not to him normally.
But trust me these last 2 weeks of Harry and his fuck faced friends being assholes to me has made me more of a bitch.
"What you don't like it? You want me to fucking bow down to you like some fucking weak bitch? What I'm not pretty or fuckable like this?" I snap getting off the desk and walking towards him.
He takes a deep breath almost trying to stop himself , from what I don't know.
That is until I realised he was Rock hard.

"Aw you like this don't you, me being mean to you" I run my hands down his chest as I stink to the floor in front of him.
He thinks I'm going to suck his dick but I don't "get use to finishing yourself off considering this is how I'm going to be towards you from now on" I get up from my slut drop position and run my hands yet again up his chest.
He grabs my hands and pulls them away from his chest still holding onto them.
"All this because you didn't tell Potter about what I'm up to I think that's a you problem Carter , you could be fucking Potter right now if you weren't a two faced bitch and sided with no one and i could be fucking you right now if you sided with me instead of being some horny frustrated twat right now" he lets go of my hands and goes towards the door.

"Bye then" I flip him off as huff sitting on my bed.
God I was so wet more wet then I should be considering he just degraded me .
I loved getting him angry it made me get so turned on I didn't  even know why?
Sylvia comes back about 15 minutes after Mattheo left.
"Girly you better be ready!"
"What's going on?" I question her as I dry my hair with my shower towel .
"Party tonight! Slytherin common room this time!" She jumps up and down like it's Christmas.
"Yes fuck yes I need to get drunk tonight!"