Please don't

We were then dragged into the manor where they tried to get Draco to identity Harry.
"I can't be sure? What's wrong with his face?" I could tell Draco was lying , he knew exactly who we were all of us.
"Yes what is wrong with his face?!" Bellatrix shouts as one of the Snatchers answers.
"He come to us like that! I think it's something he picked up in the woods?"
"Yes probably ran into a stinging jinx? Was it you- let's check shall we" I see Hermione's face twist.
"Hahahaha got you" Bellatrix laughed but then her face become murderous .

"Where did you get that?"
She whispers at the man who was holding the sword in his bag.
"I found it in her bag but I reckon it's mine now" he chuckles that's when I see Bellatrix snap.
She starts to strangle and throw the snatchers around before she grabs the sword from them.
"Get out! Get out!" She shouts as they all run out.
I see Hermione shuffle in discomfort.
"Put them in the cellar I want to have a chat with the girl" she points at Hermione.
No.
I couldn't let her be up here alone.
Narcissa tries to push me towards the cellar but I fight back getting Bellatrix's attention.
"It was my bag! I took the sword of Gryffindoor!" I see Bellas eyes darken.
"Just put the boys in the cellar!" I'm pushed towards Bella as she smacks across the face.

"I know you- I've seen you before- ah! I know you , you were the one at the great hall the night little old Dumbledore met his end" she cackles and I spit in her face.
She pushes me towards Draco who catches me as she wipes the spit off her face.
"You! Filthy half blood!" She storms towards me before spiting in my face and smirking.
She then grabs Hermione.
"Stop what are you doing!" I shout trying to get out of Draco's grip.
Bella curses Hermione making her fall to the ground before straddling her.
I gulp as I watch the scene.
"Don't worry dear you'll get a turn too" Bella smiles evilly at me before carving into Hermione's arm.
Her screams were painful and gut wrenching.
"Stop! Please stop!" I shout trying to break free.
"I didn't take anything!" Hermione screams again begging for mercy
She was soon done with Hermione.

MATTHEO RIDDLE POV
I was sent by Bellatrix to get supplies for the house.
Apparently she was sick of looking at me.
She was my Dads most loyal follower it's almost like she could feel the hatred my Father feels for me.
I was on the way back to the house , I see some snatchers walking out of the Manor.
I don't think anything of it , they always are in and out of these places.
I walk round the long way so I'd come through the back door.

Y/n Carter POV

"Crucio" Bella whispers as she chuckles at my screams.
I drop to the floor, like the life had left my body.
The pain was nothing like I'd ever experienced.
It was like someone was burning my flesh off and then pouring salt in the wound over and over again.
"Please!" I scream as she curse me again, dragging out my torture.
"What's you're name!" She shouts turning me on my back as she straddles me like Hermione.
I shook my head but that's when the worst thing could of happened.
"Her name is Y/n Carter mother" I hear her annoying recognisable voice.
Tabitha.

"Ahhh a Carter" she smirks as she grinds her teeth.
"You know what I think of people like you?" She gets up close to my face and I suck in my breathe in fear.
"I think your nothing but a traitorous bitch! Just like mummy dearest!" That's when she stabs into my arm.
"Please! Don't! AH!" I scream as I shuffle away from her.
"Stay still!" She carves into my arm yet again but I move away making her get unbalanced.
"Tabitha! Grab her other arm!" I look to the side where Tabitha runs up to grabbing my left arm.
"Here my darling" I see Bellatrix past Tabitha a knife as they both carve words into my arm.
"DID YOU TAKE THE SWORD OUT OF MY VAULT!"
"I didn't take anything please-" I cry shaking my head.
"Liar!"
"AHH!" I sheik as I feel the blade enter my skin again.
"Y/n?!" I hear a distant shout of my name and they both stop cutting into my arm.