What's your plan exactly

I wake up to see an empty sofa.
Riddle was in the shower.
He comes out shortly after with a towel wrapped around his waist, the scratches on his back still red but not as angry as last night.
"Riddle there's cream in the draw for your back" I chime in almost startling him as he thought I was asleep.
"Thanks" he nods opening the draw getting the cream.
"Can you?" He holds the cream up and I nod awkwardly.
I take the cream, putting some of it on my fingers before applying it to the scratch's that were all down his back.

I feel him suck in a breath as I rub in the cream.
"Can't we do some more of that stuff that meant nothing?" He laughs and I blink quickly before replying.
"I'm staying in today, I'll get us food ,are you hungry?" I ask trying to change the subject.
"Yeah but there is only one thing I want right now" he smirks and I choke a little.
He never use to make me this nervous.
"I'm going to shower-" I laugh as I quickly dismiss myself.
I get out,already dressed.
My hair still wet from the shower.
"Riddle can I ask you something?" I cough trying to get his attention as he sat on the bed reading a book.

"Do I have a choice?" He laughs looking up from the book at me.
"What's your plan? Like when all of this over?" I fiddle with my hands as I wait for his response.
"I'm not sure it depends how it ends doesn't it" he chuckled.
"If we lose?" I ask hoping he'd tell me the truth.
"Then I'll probably be dead or locked up by my father" he closes his book finally giving me his full attention.

"What will you do if we lose and your still alive?" He asks with a small smile.
"Run" is all I say before he nods agreeing that that's my only option.
"If you win? What's your plan then?" He raises his brows.
"If we win, then I don't know maybe finish my finally year at Hogwarts and then see what happens" I wasn't sure if 'we' meant us back together but I knew he'd fight with me so if I win we both win.
We do it together.
"We? What if your the only one to win?" He laughs standing up.
"Your going to win with us Mattheo you have to I can't do this alone not anymore" I gulp waiting for his response.

"If we both get out of this alive then my plan is to be with you" he confesses and I can't help but bite my cheek.
"Just because we aren't arguing anymore that doesn't mean we are getting back together Theo" I warn wanting him to know that I'm not promising anything.
"I know but even then I'll be by your side I promised remember" he laughs .
"No really Riddle if we get out of this alive what exactly is your plan?" I didn't want his only plan to have me in it.
"I don't know, probably finish school like you or get a job if they will even allow me too after being a death eater" his tongue grazed the inside of his cheek.
"What if I die and you live? What will your plan be then?" I ask wanting him to think of every possible-outcome.

"That won't happen" his voice was steady and it's like he believed that.
"It could happen you know it could-" he cuts me off by shaking his head.
"No it won't , I won't let anything happen to you" he makes all these promises and I feel guilty.
His life can't just revolve around me.
"You can't promise that-" I warn wanting him to take it back.
If it was him or me I would want him to choose himself.
I hate him , I hate everything he did to me but I couldn't live with myself if he died because of me.
"Yes I can because I just did" his voice becomes more loud.
"Why? Why would you promise that! You have a whole life ahead of you! Why promise that when you know that I might Not take you back?"

"Because people need you, you're friends no one needs me" he confesses before talking again.
"The only thing I have is you and if your gone then I have nothing , my life ends when you're does but you- you have dreams , goals that don't involve me at all , you have friends that actually care for you, you have to live for them , I don't have to live for anyone" he was looking me dead in the eyes.
He was telling the truth, that's how he felt.
That his life was nothing if I wasn't in it.
"That doesn't matter because we are both going to get out of this alive and that isn't just some promise that's a fact" I state before he can say anything else.