Scars

Warning mention of Scars and stabbing ⚠️

"Who the fuck is that it's like 3am!" I open my dorm room door slowly as I didn't know who it was and Sylvia was fast asleep.
"Hey"
"What do you want Theodore" I said highly annoyed.
"I couldn't stop thinking about how shitty I've been to you these past few days" he confesses.
He looked tired and sad.
I stepped out into the hallway with Theo and closed the door behind me.

"Ok?" I look at the boy confused.
He's playing with his hands like he's nervous.
"I'm sorry I'm really fucking sorry Y/n I didn't know what to say- I like you like really like you I haven't felt how I have with you with anyone for a long time-" he blurts our all this while looking terrified.
I cut him off .
"Theo I thinks it's better if we just be friends for now" I liked Theo but since he went MIA on me after sleeping with me I kinda lost what I liked about Him.

"Yeah Your right yeh... Um there's this Ball soon it happens every year.. do you want to go with me as friends of course I just want to make it up to you" he looked like he was going to faint . Theodore is never this nervous ever so he must really like me.
"I'll think about it" I say as I turn and go back into my dorm.
Wow he's complicated.

——————
Few hours later 9.am .
"Wake up!" I was woken by Nova and Luna .
"Hey good morning to you too" I growl let's just say I'm not a morning person.
"We are all setting up for the Ball you need to help!" Nova grabs me out of bed.

"Ow watch it!" I say pulling my arm away from her .
It was still red raw Great.
"Fuck what happened!" Nova eyes went wide as she saw my arm.
"Tabitha Lestrange happened" I sighed as I put lotion on it .
"She's not very nice is she" Luna softly spoke .
"Clearly not!" Nova snaps slightly. I knew she was angry she gets like this when someone hurts someone she cares about.

I never thought Luna and Nova would be a good match considering they are complete opposites.
Nova's brutally honest, Bossy, impulsive and overall a very manic person.
Where as Luna is a soft, caring , sort of mum friend who would nurse you back to health if you were sick.
But Nova would find out who or what made you sick and destroy it .

"Sorry my luv I didn't mean to snap I just hate seeing my friends hurt!" Nova gruffed sitting on my bed.
"You know that is one of my favourite things about you" Luna smiles .
They are so cute!
I quickly get change and head down the the hall where I see everyone setting up.

I go find my friends and say hi to them all and then I start to set up tables .
"Hey how's the arm? Hope it isn't to ugly for the Ball tomorrow night?" Tabitha great!
She had two bruised eyes as her nose had been broken . Her lips were big, red and swollen.
"No surprising your not as good at fire charms as you are being a bitch so my arms fine thanks" I sarcastically smile.
I hear Sylvia, Robin and Fred laugh at what I just said.
Tabitha rolls her eyes and then goes to stalk Mattheo again god I hate her.
It kinda hurts seeing Mattheo still talking to her after what she did but then again we weren't really friends .

"She's a total bitcchhh" Fred laughed as he carried a box and sat it down on the table next to me.
"Yeh well Your no ray of sunshine either" I say shrugging slightly and smiling at the prankster.
"Who is? But if I'm a stormy day she's a whole Hurricane!" He laughs.
I laugh with him .
"So you going to ask Robin to the Ball?" I say unpacking the box of decorations.
"Yeah I already asked her this morning" since I got here Fred and Robin started dating.
"Good make sure you wear something nice" I raise my eyebrows at the boy.

"Hey Y/n can I speak to you" Theodore tapped my shoulder .
"Yeah one sec" I grab the empty box and throw it to Sylvia.
I follow Theodore to the corner of the great hall .
"Yes Theodore" I sigh as I put up my hair .
"Have you thought about it?" He asks .
Is this boy serious.
"Look Theo I'll tell you when I've decided I don't even know if I want to go yet ok" I say leaving him .