"I'm sorry"

Smut at the end⚠️

I wake up to Theo gone , he had early classes .
I struggled believing that last night was real and not a dream. Seeing Theo that upset was strange and new to me.
I hear a tap on the window and it's Pansy's owl.
I quickly get up and open the window.
I can't reach out to the owl because of the protection charm on his room but the owl can come in.
The owl comes in and drops the letter.

It was from Pansy and Sylvia.
I smiled reading it , they hoped I was ok and they said that they missed me.
I wrote a letter but not to Pansy and Sylvia I wrote to Harry.

To Harry ,
I'm ok I've got something to tell you .
But you need to help me escape Mattheo's dorm .
He's put a charm on his room I can't get out and I don't have my wand.
Please write back as soon as you can.
Ps, the password is pureblood.
~Y/n Carter.

It was a short letter and straight to the point.
I hesitated letting Pansys owl take it.
I almost felt bad .
I was betraying Theo by send this letter and telling Harry but then again if I don't tell Harry he could die along with lots of other innocent people .
I had to I had to send the letter. It's what my mother would do.
I gave it to the owl and shut the window again.
Waiting .

Harry Potter POV

"Ok so here's the plan , Fred and George release stink bombs into the boys bathroom right next to flich's office! He will have to check it out and then we sneak in and look for the map" I had to listen to Rons stupid plan that wouldn't work.
"No we can't do that we need a better plan" Hermione picks at her food .
That's when a owls fly in to deliver post.

A owl I have never seen before flys and drops a letter to me .
I open it immediately.
I read it and my eyes go wide.
"What's wrong? What is it?" I hear the panic in Hermione's voice.
"Mate? What's going on?" Rons voice is also filled with anxiety.
I quickly get up without saying anything.
Both Ron and Hermione follow me.
"Harry! What's going on!" Hermione shouts as we enter moaning Myrtle's bathroom.
I shove the letter into her hands and start pacing .

"Oh my Lord Harry do you know what this means!" Hermione says also shuffling about.
"What , what's going on?" Ron snatches the letter and reads it out loud.
"Holy fuck this is bad we need to help Y/n!" Ron peered up from the letter looking at me for a plan.
"Poly juice potion take two?" Hermione suggests anxiously..
"Yeah I guess so that's the only way we are getting in without being noticed" I agreed with Hermione's plan.
"Ok I'm in" Ron says also.
"I'll make it ready for Tomorrow tonight, hopefully it will go to plan I'm much more skilled now so it should work?" Hermione sounded unsure .

"Ok let's do this , me and Ron will get the ingredients Hermione you get the cauldron" we all scatter finding everything we need.
Hermione skips her classes for the day to make it.
She's never done that before ever so it must be important to her too.
Me and Ron still went to classes so it wouldn't look suspicious that all 3 of us were off.

Time jump to tomorrow night ( the night of action"
Hermione turns into Astoria .
Me and Ron turn into Crabble and Goyle again .
"Ok let's go"
We all make our way to the slytherin common room.
"Pureblood" Ron whispers.
The door opens to reveal lots of slytherin's from all different years chilling , reading , studying and smoking.
"Where now?"
"I'm not sure to be honest"
"It must be like our common room?" Hermione suggests as she walks left toward some dorms .

"We don't know which one she's in?" I sigh as we walk past some dorms.
"Lucky for you I stole this after you guys were finishing your 5th period" Hermione holds the map up.
Me and Ron are shocked to say the least.
"Your bloody brilliant" Ron smiles at Hermione lovingly.
God he's so in love with her how does she not see it?