Shift in power

Smut 😩

I wake up in Theo's arms , shuffling so my hair was out of my face.
"Hey" I smile up at the boy.
I notice the bruises on his face that had come out during the night.
I gasp as I see the bruises on his chest and abs that had also become more pigmented .
"Theo- you're face and chest" I sit up running my hand over the bruises on his chest.

"Shit Kai got me good huh, don't worry I'm fine really" he laughed as he sat up , wincing at the pain but only slightly so he wouldn't seem like a baby .
"You don't have to pretend, not with me" I look at him seriously this time and he nods.
"Can you get out my cream it's in my draw and my wand that's over there " he points to the side where his wand was laying.
I open the cream that was for bruises and Pain .
He tries to take it off me but I snatch it away ,putting it on my fingers spreading it over his chest and abs.
He flinched under my touch, he's never done that before .

I smiled as he relaxed , I applied more cream to his chest.
I rub the cream on his bruises and on his face , just above his eyebrow.
He looks into my eyes the whole time while I was foucused on his bruises .
I notice his smile and his stare "what?" I smile as I pull my hand away getting his wand.
"You're just so pretty" my cheeks went pink at the compliment.
I use a spell to fade his bruises , they didn't fade completely but it was better then it was.
"Mattheo-" I look in his eyes nervously.
"What's wrong?" He grabs my hand and puts it in his.
"I'm sorry that I kissed Kai , that I even thought of-"
He stops me with a kiss "I don't care Carter I'm yours and your mine,  in my eyes" he tucks a bit of my hair behind my ear .

"I am yours Mattheo Thomas Riddle" I kiss him back and rest my forehead on his.
He laughs "how'd you know my middle name?" He's genuinely surprised at my knowledge.
"I heard Draco call you Thomas and I just guessed" I laugh with him.
"Draco is a pain in the ass he calls me that often" he strokes the side of my face.
"I like it" I get up taking my top off walking towards his wardrobe.
His eyebrows raise as he notices I don't have a bra on.
"Can I wear this?" I hold up a clean shirt of his.
He nods as his eyes are focused on my boobs.
I smile "my eyes are up here"
His eyes finally travel up to meet mine.

I put the shirt on and walk over to him .
I bite my lip as I notice him pulling the blanket over his lap some more.
I pull the blanket off him and I notice he's hard.
"Really Carter?" He smirks as he follows my eyes.
"My eyes are up here" he raises his brow waiting for my response.
"Want me to help?" I finally sit down next to his legs .
He nods giving me permission.
I pull down his boxers , wow he was really hard , I laugh as I look through my eyelashes at the boy.
I start to rub up and down slowly, Theo's head falls back and he moans in response to my touch.

I graze my thumb over his tip and he bucks his hips forward .
"I'm going to ride you" I stop my hand instantly looking at him with a wide smirk.
He whines at the loss of contact.
He grabs my hips making me yelp in surprise.
He takes my panties off, trying to pull me to straddle him.
I hit his hands away from my hips and he pouts confused.
"I'm in control now" I throw my leg over him so I'm now straddling him.
His eyes widen in shock, he wasn't expecting me to take charge.
I push his chest down so his back hits the mattress.
I start to kiss all down his chest.

"Say you want to fuck me" I run my hands up his chest looking at him as I lay my chin on his pecks.
"I want to fuck you" he whispers not wanting to give me full control or the satisfaction.
I grab his cheeks roughly so he was now sat up "say you want to fuck me and mean it"
"I want to fuck you"
I smack my lips onto his and he instantly matches my energy.
He moans in pain from getting harder , I laugh and I push him back down once again.
I position myself over him .
I stink down , fully taking him , fuck .
He was big especially in this position.
I whine slightly struggling to adjust straight away.