Ep_1

The compatibility of clear sound when her high heels touch the floor and the elegant up and down movements of dancing hairs in the air makes everyone along the path risk their bones of neck. She magnetizes everyone's eyes without dropping a sweat.

" Excuse me.. Can I see Mrs. Son? " 

Her calm voice might bring the winter soon. The young nurse can feel the aura which makes her avoid eye contact with the woman who has a glorious mole on her nose bridge.

" Could you wait for a few minutes? Doctor is checking the patient, Mrs. Son.. "

20 years ago,

It was a sunny day. She can still catch the feeling of her childhood with no worries or stress. Just a gummy smile on her face and simply enjoying her day. 8 years old boy and her sister who is 2 years older than him are playing beside the pool. It was so perfect in their own little world that they did not need or miss someone else. They were all they needed. The older sister told her brother to wait for her while she was going to get some jellies.

Of course, she was only thinking about colorful, soft and sweet jellies. She just wanted to share it with her little brother. She smiled so brightly while looking down the jellies in her hand. She knows her little brother will love them so much. Her smile was still there on her face though she was paused when she heard water splash sounds. She inhaled and did not dare to exhale back. Who knows this just a short period of splash sounds will turn into her worst nightmares in her future.

" KAI !!!!!!!!!! "

Present Day

" Mina..." Mrs. Son called her name in frail voice. Mina looked at her face but she is not sure if the old woman's eyes are open or not.

" Yes, I'm here. What can I do for you? " She asked before Mrs. Son slowly reached out for her hand and grab it. She can't believe how 122 cm tall little girl grew up into this elegant woman in front of her eyes.

" After all these years we've passed through.. honestly, I didn't want anything from you.. But Mina, please think this as a favor..  "  Mina knows this conversation could be their last and everything Mrs. Son asks for is her last wishes she must grant no matter what.

" Please take care of Chaeyoung for me " She asked with full of hope and trust in her voice.

Mina blinks and nods at the same time without hesitation which makes the old woman smile in peace. Although she is one of a few people who got to see the old Mina, she never knew what is exactly in her mind. It would be more accurate if you say no one knows what is behind Mina's emotionless eyes. But Mrs. Son is certain Mina is a trustworthy person.

" Thank you for being a better mother than my mother is " She said under her breath and stares at the older in silence. 'Thanks Mom' Mina says in her mind before she releases a sigh of pain.

Flashback

" She killed him!! Why are you all pretending like you don't know it?!!!! It is all her fault!! My son died because of her!! "

The woman shouted at her husband's face who was trying to stop her from walking towards the little Mina. There is no possible way for a 10 years old kid to know to defend herself? She hid her face between her knees and hugged them tight. Her whole body was trembling and her mind was praying that her mom's loud voices and screams would stop.

She covered her ears when she could not endure her mother's raw curses. Her pants was soaked in tears. No one knows how the heart of this kid is suffering in so much pain. Losing her little brother and now being hated by her own mother. This was how life first treated unfairly to this pure little girl. Her childhood was not sunny.

Present Day

" Ms. Myoui, shall I drive you home? "

The man does not dare to look at his boss even through the rearview mirror as he is scared of making an eye contact. Mina has kept locking her eyes to the outside since she has hopped into the car. The man does not know why his boss called him in the middle of day but seeing her down like this, he knew it will have something to do with her loss of one month ago.

" Take me to that university "

Flashback

Myoui Akira found it more tiring to come back home than working at the company all day long. Whenever he started a conversation with his wife, it always lead to fight. So, he went straight to the upstairs as if he did not see his wife sitting in the living room. 

He called out for his daughter but no one responded. It was so strange for him because this kid was a Daddy's girl who was always waiting for him to come home. He kind of sensed that something was wrong. His heart began to race fast out of anxiety when he remembered how suspiciously calm his wife was. He ran down to the living room.

" Where's my daughter?!!!!! What did you do to her?!!! "

Present Day

" C'mon.. guys.. It's just a lunch. I swear I'll let you go after lunch. Pleasee.. huh? Tzuyu.. Dahyun.. Please "

Dahyun and Tzuyu look at each other and laugh at how their friend becomes clingy because she doesn't want to have lunch alone.

" No, I've already promised my wife I'll join her lunch after class " Tzuyu gives Chaeyoung reason before the shorter one slaps her arm and feeds a sharp look.

" Look.. who was the one crying so uglily when her parents forced her to marry another business woman " Dahyun teases Tzuyu and makes the tallest one blushed.

" Well, it was before I met her. You guys don't know how lovely Sana unnie is. When I wake up, sh- " Before she starts bragging about her wifey for nth time, a hand reaches over her mouth. Her single friends are so sick of hearing their friend's marriage life.

" Stop it. Not again. We've heard it over and over again, Chou Tzuyu. What about Dahyun? Let's go home together after lunch. " Chaeyoung tries one more time.

" Aigoo.. No, I can't. I need to go give Jeongyeon unnie's files she left before her meeting starts. Her boss will scold her if I couldn't give her in time.. Sorry, Chaeyoung " Dahyun said as Chaeyoung begins to whine and shakes the two's arm like a kid. She then stops walking when she feels Dahyun suddenly stops and so Tzuyu does.

" What? " Tzuyu blankly asked her two friends who are frozen like a stone while looking straight forwards.

" Oh my gosh. Chaeyoung, you see, right? So gorgeous "

Chaeyoung is too stunned to reply. Tzuyu thought these two are just exaggerating but when she follows their eyes' direction, she can't deny them anymore. Even that, she is not interested since she has got the prettiest one in her life.

" Hey pervs... Stop ogling. You two are shameless " Tzuyu sighs and shakes her head as the two are not even listening to her.

" Dahyun.. I think she is getting straight closer to us " The shortest one says her thought out loud. Dahyun stares a littler longer and pulls Chaeyoung's face to her.

" Shit!! You're right!! " Dahyun shouted while Tzuyu, just looking at the woman when she stops in front of them.

" Son Chaeyoung "