Ep_22

Mina's pov

Since I had a lot of spare time after getting fired, I went back to the place where I did not get a chance to figure out my interested career. I think I tried out a lot of works until I found the one I have fun to do. I knew I have a strong addiction when it comes to leather stuffs before but I never knew it would be so fun to be a leatherworker. After having a few classes, I just could not stop thinking about leather wallet designs in my head.

I told her that I want to be a professional leatherworker and I was so lucky to have a girlfriend who is very supportive to live up my dream. I spent a year by taking private classes and worked really hard till I can take orders of customized works. Of course, I am not a professional leatherworker yet, but everyone around me have a leather item with my own logo at least. I feel so calm when I am working and proud to see my works. Now I can relate why Chaeng feels good to see her drinks.

" Would you mind to hand me that notebook in your hand? " 

A customer said while pointing at the mini-book in my hand which I use to write down notes of orders. I was about to turn her down but I gave her as I like the way she is confident. She wrote something down and give me my book and pen back, a wink in addition that I just returned a smile. When I look down while walking towards the bar, as excepted, she gave me her number and order.

I take a glance at the hot bartender behind the bar before I read orders to her. I usually help her at the bar when I have less works or when I just want to stick around her. I sit down on the seat and feed my eyes with a nice view of her bare neck and busy hands. She looks so hot when she wears button down white shirts with roll-up sleeves.

" So, you're gonna keep that number? " She said out of blue without even looking at me. Oh I have not mentioned about this jealous cub. Chaeng is simply a jealous-wifey type. I mean seriously jealous. May be this is the reason she does not want to let me be here. I tear the paper and put it beside her hands and she did not touch.

" Mina, you better not flirt with customers. Don't think I don't see you when I only see you in this crowded room. " She said it with her poker face and cold voice. 

How can someone be so cute and scary at the same time? This kid never failed to make butterflies in tummy. I put my hand on the bar counter and lean forwards just to kiss her pinky lips. I hear some whispers around us, may be I made some customers envious. But when did I care about people except her?

" I have eyes only for you too, Chaeng. " I said and she just shakes her head slightly while trying to hide her dimples.

" There you go.. " She hands me the drinks, saying my short break is over. 

As there are a lot of regular customers of this Moonstar bar since Moonbyul ssi was here, we can say Chaeng's business is doing so well. It startled me when I hear glass crashed sounds and noises  behind me while I am serving drinks. I turn around to see and the whole crowd did the same.

" Don't touch me!!! I'm not leaving unless she walks me to my car!!! " I thought I misheard when I hear that voice. I walk through between other waiters who are trying to calm her down.

" Hwasa? " Oh damn. I did not mishear. It is her. She does not usually come other bars beside Boo because Momo and Hwasa are so close. So, it means she is here just to mess with me again. I glanced at the bar counter and as I think, she is looking at Hwasa. I can see she is already mad. After spending two years with her, I can say she is such a short-tempered person.

" Oh.... long time no see, Sharon. What's wrong with waiters in this bar?? Huh? Sharon?? " She said and tried to stand up which makes her fall onto my hands. You know what, I'm so dead.

" Hwasa, you're so drunk. You're leaving right? " She pulled up her face from my chest and nodded as I put her arms around my shoulder to take her to the parking. I hope she brought her driver.

" I just asked them I want to see Sharon.... and they told me there is no one named ' Sharon ' in this bar. They are lying to me, you know. I mean..... aren't you Sharon? " 

" Yeah yeah.. I'm Sharon. So, I'll take you to your car. Okay? " I told her and signal the waiters to keep working as I know how to handle this problem. She is so wasted that she can rarely walk.

" Mina! You know you don't need to do this. " I did not know when did she come out and standing behind me.

" No.. Chaeng. I don't want other customers to get annoyed. Trust me, this woman does not know how to give up. " I explained her and about to walk but she grabbed my arm.

" Mina " Although my name is the only thing came out from her mouth, her aggressive eyes are telling me to stop. But I know Hwasa so well. If she does not get what she wants, things will only get worse. That is why I need to get rid off her cleverly.

" Sorry, Chaeng. " I said and walked out from the bar. I am so glad that she took her driver at least. I run back into the bar after leaving Hwasa because I know I need to fix this as soon as possible. But instead of her, I see Wheein unnie behind the bar.

" Unnie, where's she? " I whispered.

" Mina, you better follow her now. She stormed off the door and left like.. minutes ago. " I run to the backdoor and found my car is still there which means she took taxi. Oh shit. This is gonna be a cold night. I hop into the car and drive to her house where we spent most of our time together as it is good to have friendly neighbors.

To my surprise, I see no light in the house and the gate is closed. Where did she go? Is she at my house instead? So, I drove to my house with many messy thoughts. May be because of our age gap, sometimes she can't just put herself in my shoes. That sucks. It is kind of relieved when I see her sitting on the couch through the glass but kind of feel upset at the same time. Most of our fights start when she gets jealous over little things but it is not like she does not trust in me. It is like a problem she can't help with herself too.