Ep_6

Third person's pov

The owner of Boo bar, Hirai Momo comes out from the door behind the bar and stands beside the bartender with an annoyed face. Chaeyoung knows Momo does not like customers who complains so much.

" Chaeyoung, what's the problem? " Momo asked her bartender with a furrow.

" Nothing much, unnie. This customer wants me to make a new cocktail for her. " Chaeyoung said and at the same time, she feels the tension between two Japanese women. Momo keeps staring at Mina and so does she.

" Why the hell are you here? And how dare you mess with my favorite bartender? Who do you think you are? Huh? Minari? " Momo said playfully with her both hands on her waist like an angry aunty while Mina just smiles and shakes her head slightly. The nickname Momo just called made Chaeyoung confused as it is her first time hearing someone calls Mina by nickname and talking to her informally. She thought these two Japanese women must have a close relationship.

" Chaeyoung, just give her something else to drink. Don't mind her, she's my only cousin. She shouldn't be on this floor. I don't know what's with her lately too. So, don't be bothered..I apologize on behalf of her. She's just a little... weird and annoying but she's a good person. " Momo told the younger and glares at her cousin.

It is still hard for Chaeyoung to believe everything happening these days because suddenly, Mina showed up in her life without a warning sign and many coincidences happened. Everyone around her has a connection with Mina out of the blue as if it is planned, as if it is their 'tied destiny '  Chaeyoung put her thoughts aside and gives Mina tequila one shot as her boss said.

" Okay then, the problem is solved. Chaeyoungnie, then Imma leave the rest to you. I got some business to take care of, alright? " Momo said and pats the younger's head when she nods like a , kid, flexing her dimples. Everyone at the bar can't help but got drunk under the bartender's cuteness and most of them are jealous of the boss.

" You can count on me, unnie. Don't worry. " Chaeyoung said with a grin and Momo leaves, saying goodbye to her cousin.

" Minari, see you " Mina gives a nod with tiny smile as a response. Chaeyoung is taken aback when the older suddenly takes one shot in a second as soon as Momo left. She feels odd that Mina became creepily silent as if she is upset about something but one part of her is relieved that  the older does not distract her anymore. 

She calls it as ' side effects of having a kind heart ' that she starts to worry about the older when all she does is asking for another shot. She grabs the older's wrist when she is trying to take her seventh shot of tequila. Being a bartender for a year, she knows Mina is over her limit.

" Mina ssi, you are really drunk. " Chaeyoung said under her breath before she sighed at the drunk older who is smiling like a dumb with her eyes closed.

" Let me finish this " The older said and tried to pull the glass closer to her mouth but of course, her strength cannot beat a non-drink person.

Chaeyoung takes the glass from the older's hand and stares at her but she is a little impressed that Mina can still manage to sit straight even she is wasted. Her thought did not last long, Mina's head fall onto the bar. Fortunately, the younger put her hand beforehand Mina's face hit the bar counter. She groans in pain but she kind of feels ecstatic when her palm touches the older's soft and flawless cheek.

" Mina ssi.. Mina ssi " She called the older and looked up the clock on the wall.

Third person's pov

" Ugh.. my head.. " Mina groans when she feels her head is spinning as she sits up on the bed. She then message her temples, hoping her dizziness will be gone at least, a little. She then look around the room when she feels a bit better.