Ep_21

Chaeyoung's pov

She is waiting for me at the table when I come down. Since the atmosphere outside is a little cold and quiet, we did not want to ruin the mood. Our dinner table was quiet delightfully. I want to give a chef kiss everytime I put a spoonful food she made inside my mouth. How comes she is such a good cook? I thought she doesn't even have time to cook. 

Mina will become a perfect wife for sure. Of who? Of course, me. My dimples are shown by my own thoughts and got caught as usual. This woman never takes her eyes off me. She smiles along with me although she has no idea about the reason of my smile. She clears her throat and put her elbows on the table to put her chins on her hands.

" Sana just called me. She said my Dad has sold the company to Chou family. " She said with her calm voice. Who knows Tzuyu will have to manage Mina's company one day? I nodded slightly before I take another spoon of Mina's kimchi stew as I am not in the place to judge this situation. And I knows nothing about her business but I know I am already addicted to her cooking skills that I can't leave a grain of rice in my bowl.

" So, Chaeng.. I'm jobless now. " She said and I read her expression to know she is making this joke or is she serious. But she failed to keep her poker face and giggles while covering her mouth with her hand.

" Oh Jeez.. What do I do now? What if Chaeng leave me 'cause I'm no longer a CEO? " She seems having fun, so, I played along with her.

" That's right. But damn.. How lucky of you.. you still have this pretty face. " She laughed at my joke till her eyes disappear. What made her to be this ecstatic? So, her father's company has been a burden for her. I obviously don't care whether she is rich or not. As long as she is happy, my tomorrows are always bright as sunshine.

Third person's pov

When the younger came out of the bathroom after her night routine, Mina is already half-asleep. The younger smiles when Mina opens her eyes knowing Chaeyoung is walking towards her. She crawls on the bed and lies down facing the older.

" Mina.. " The older hummed without hesitation.

" I saw the pills in your drawer.. can you stop taking them? " The older turns her body and put her head on her own arm.

" There was a time I was like.. addicted to those pills because I used to have nightmares every single day. But since after I've met you, I rarely take them because you can make me calm down. " Mina said and rubbed her eyes as she feels a little sleepy.

" So... does it mean.. you will stop taking pills if I sleep with you everyday? " Chaeyoung said which widen the older's eyes. She chuckles softly and tap the younger's tip of nose.

" You're skipping many steps, Chaeng "

" But isn't it obvious that I'm so into you? " Chaeyoung said in serious tone and Mina starts caressing the younger's hair on her cheek.

" Since the day I've met you, you bring many long-lost colors back to my life again. Also the color called love. Chaeng.. you are the painter of my life. By the way, can you paint? " Chaeyoung shakes her head at Mina's casual question which makes both chuckles.

" I don't know how to paint but I know all the ways to love you, Mina.. " Chaeyoung grabs the older's hand on her cheek and move her face closer to Mina's.

" How comes you are so brave? It makes me doubt if I'm really your first-love or not. " Mina said under her breath which stops the younger. 

" Well, you'll see.. " The younger exhales before she cups Mina's jaw and pulls for their kiss that will makes sure the unsure things between them. Then Mina grabs the younger's neck and moves her lips as she knows Chaeyoung is paused after their lips had touched. She gasps some air when she feels like she is about to run out of oxygen but the younger was so eager, she pulls the collar of Mina's pajama, not giving her a minute to breathe.

It kind of shocked Mina when she notice where their kiss is heading. She grabs the younger's hand which is locked on her jaw and pulls up herself. She smiles at Chaeyoung who is looking at her with fire in her eyes. Fire of lust.

" Kid.. what do you think you're doing? " 

" What do you think I'm doing then? " Chaeyoung replied with a tricky answer which makes Mina smirks and turns forwards.

" Not today, Chaeng. Lucky you, I have no energy left tonight. But you better pray for yourself in the future. " Mina murmured with her eyes closed while facing the ceiling. Chaeyoung then pulls up the cover for Mina and gives a peck on her nose, not failing to make the older smile till last minutes.

" Goodnight, Mina. I love you " She whispers into her ears.

" I love you so much, Chaeng. Sleep tight. " 

" Oh... okay then " Chaeyoung plays dumb and snuggles the older tight. Mina does not know what to do with this cute little thing, so she just chuckles.

Two years later

Mina's pov

Many things has changed during two years like I am not a CEO anymore and she is no longer a student. A big turn happened in both of our careers. For me, since I refused to my father's arranged marriage, he basically fired me and sold the company to Chou family. But on the other side, I think he needed to do it because his company was struggling. Even that, selling my company did not help a lot with the loan that later he lost his place of being chairman but he is not giving up to get back his position. Little did he know, he got to leave everything behind in his last breath.

Back then, Sana and Tzuyu asked me to manage their company which was mine and I refused their offer without hesitation. I don't want to go back into that complicated knot. I always wanted to live a calm life with the one I love. Since I was young, I am originally not an ambitious type, I used to hate competitions. Now, I got everything in my life. I can't describe how I feel to be back to myself and it is all because of her.

For Chaeng, she dropped out the university as she knew architecture is not her thing while her friend, Tzuyu finished her final year and started to manage their family business with the help of her wife. And her non blood-related sister, Dahyun is still in her final year since their majors are different. We recently found out that Momo and Dahyun are in a secret relationship, not a secret now, although Jeongyeon does not like Momo for her little sister so much. 

Another good thing is that my therapist Park Jihyo became my friend again as I don't need to go see her as my doctor anymore. So it means, my mental health is totally fine now, may be because of the cute and wild pill called Son Chaeyoung. Although she was a cute and silly student back then,  now she is the owner of a night bar called Moonstar. Who knows this kid was saving up and earning money as much as she could because she wanted to open her own bar.

Fortunately, she met Moonbyul ssi who sold her bar to my girl in a price she can afford. Moonbyul ssi asked her to keep the same name of bar as it has a lot of meanings for her and her wife. Oh I forget to tell about their miracle story. As far as I know, she followed Yongsun ssi to Italy and looked for her like a fool, like it was 0.001% to find her. It looks like their destiny helped her a lot. When she found her, she apologized day and night and tried to win Yongsun's heart again. She did not waste a day to propose her as soon as Yongsun ssi opened her heart for her one more time.

So, a lot of things happened these years. The only thing left unchanged is that my mother still hates me. She is still blaming me for her loss of a son although I no longer feel guilty for something I did nothing wrong. If you asked me about another thing unchanged, then it will be the way I look at Chaeng. The way I only look at her.

_The End. 

Haha, just kidding. I'll write a few more episodes. Of course, I didn't choose 'mature content' for no reason.