Ep_10

Third person's pov

" C'mon Chaeyoung, what's wrong with you? You keep repeating the same verse. " Jackson stops playing drum and said, making the band stop playing the song.

" Oppa! I played it right!! " The bassist, Park Chaeyoung exclaimed back, misunderstanding what Jackson means.

" No, Rosé, I mean Son Chaeyoung. What's up with you? " He asked and Chaeyoung apologized her band members without giving an excuse but Jackson stopped practicing as he knows his band members seem exhausted, especially, Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung knows something is wrong with her and her messy feelings are making it even harder. It is a cloudy day and Chaeyoung hate this kind of weather so much. She feels suffocated to see dark clouds that are holding the rain in them, she just want them to let it rain or just let it be sunny. She looks at the sky and sighs, acknowledging her feelings inside are kind of similar to those clouds, she feels like she is holding back something but she can't figure out what is it. 

' How comes everything turn out in this way? I knew I didn't mean it in that way but she made it happen. Shall I just stop her? ' She says in her mind but she knows this way won't work on her because the older is too stubborn. She sighs and her shoulders fall down as she finally realizes she basically has no choice when it comes to Mina.

" Ah! I'm sorry. It's my bad. I wa- " She apologized when her head bumped into someone's shoulder as she was walking with her head down but she is sure that person has a broad shoulders. 

Instead of having curses from that person, she got a pair of warm arms wrapping around her body and a similar mild smell of perfume. She feels comfortable at how her body fit between the embrace right and there is no one beside her to make her feel in this way. She thought she is tired because of Mina but she realized she feels so safe and light to be between her arms. ' I don't know anymore. ' She refused to classify her feeling and hugged the older back. She acknowledges the warmth between their bodies makes her feel like levitating.

" A bad day, huh? You didn't even notice my car, I was watching you. You look so down, Chaeyoung ssi. " Mina said with her soft and sweet voice before pulling up herself to see the younger's pouted face.

" Yes.. kinda " Chaeyoung breathed out as Mina pats her head lightly and pulls forward to give a peck on her forehead. She pressed her lips a little long as if she can absorb Chaeyoung's stress and she is willing to do so only if she could.

" Let's go. " Mina grabs the younger's hand but the latter stops her with questioning eyes.

" Where?? all of sudden? I need to go to the cafe, I can't skip my job. " Chaeyoung said although she knows about this older woman.

" Don't worry about it then. I will send one of my employees there for today " Mina said and dragged the younger into her car.

_

" Why don't you just say it out that you want me to choose a guitar for you? " Chaeyoung said, still her eyes can't move from the guitars hanging on the wall.

" us " Mina correct the younger's sentence under her breath and Chaeyoung will probably not hear that tiny voice if there were a lot of customers in the instrument shop. She turns around to face Mina who is standing behind her with folded arms on her dark blue coat. Chaeyoung steps back when she finds that they are standing dangerously close.

" What? us? what do you mean? No, Mina ssi, I won't let you buy me guitar. I told I don't want any free things from you. " Chaeyoung uttered before Mina steps closer to her and makes the talkative kid shut up. Mina grabs the younger's nape and pulls gently to place her lips on hers, it was a quick peck.

" Kiss again? " Chaeyoung asked, at the same time wiping her lips with her long-sleeve.

" No.. not kiss this time " Mina said and pulls down the younger's hand from rubbing her kissable lips.

" What? why did you kiss me then!? " Chaeyoung asked aggressively but Mina just ignored her and turned around, pretending like she is looking for a guitar she does not really need.

" Well, it is just... seeing your bare lips make me feel like kissing them. " Mina uttered making the younger quickly cover her lips with her palms.

" I see. From now on, I'll carry a mask with me 24/7 " Chaeyoung sarcastically said.

" Nah, carry me instead! " Mina said in a cute tone, knowing the younger can't stand this side of her. Chaeyoung gulped before turning her heels to the other side because she wants to escape from Mina's sudden attack. She then chose the white guitar for Mina though the older wants the back one because the white one sounds better than the black. The younger chose a natural-color one for herself. Then, Mina drives the younger home since it is already getting dark.

" We're here, Chaeyoung ssi " The younger hopped out the car to take her new guitar from backseat. Before she went in, she gestured Mina to roll down the window and bent her body to talk to the older.

" I'll pay you back later " She said as Mina smirk and leans closer to the younger's face, making latter to lean back.

" No need, kid. Instead, you gotta teach me how to play guitar. " Mina said which makes Chaeyoung scratch her nape, wondering why the hell a business woman wants to learn guitar out of the blue.

" I assume your silence as yes. See you, kid, I gotta go now. Otherwise, I'll miss my flight. " Mina continues before Chaeyoung asks.

" I need to go a business trip to Japan with Sana. " Chaeyoung pressed her lips and just nodded slightly as if she is holding something back but it has always been easy for Mina to read the younger's mind.

" But don't worry, kid. I'll be back tomorrow, may be evening. I won't leave Chaeyoung ssi, missing me too much. " Mina said as Chaeyoung smile, flexing her dimples and nodded, finally gave up on defending back as she becomes more familiar with the boldness of the older.

" Come here, Chaeyoung ssi. " Mina said under her breath and the Chaeyoung leans closer without a doubt as she also gave up to keep guessing on Mina because she knows it does not work with her. Mina gives a long peck on her forehead, stimulating the butterflies in Chaeyoung's tummy. Then the older said goodbye and left while Chaeyoung standing still there without a movement. She pressed her chest with her hand as she started feeling empty inside her.

" Why am I feeling like I wanna be with her a little longer? That makes no sense. " Chaeyoung whispers herself and shakes her head, removing all her thoughts as well before she enters her house. Everything was normal before she got paused by her own thought while taking off her sneakers.

" What the hell.. wait! Am I falling into her??? " Chaeyoung quickly covered her mouth, can't believe what she said.

" No, no.. I might be crazy. There is no way I fell in love when I don't even know what love feels like. "  Chaeyoung chuckles stupidly alone and stands up after placing her brown converse sneakers where it supposed to be but her brain stops functioning for the second time when she realized something.

" Wait-  isn't it this feeling?? What the fu- "