Ep_25

Cheyoung's pov

" Hey how are you? " I greet Wheein unnie as I see her cleaning the glasses with a white tower at bar.

" Chaeyoung.. c'mon. You're making all heaters in your bar look useless. " She said making me panic as I was trying to act normal not to make myself look odd but I was caught right away.

" No! I'm.. a little cold... No, I mean.. I.. I easily catch.. cold! That's why.. you know. " She laugh at my stutters because she knows I am still bad at saying lies when I get nervous.

" So.... it means you guys have made up? " She asked without giving her busy hands a rest. Actually, Wheein unnie has been manager since Moonbyul unnie was the owner. She is like a big sister to me and helped me a lot on my newbie-owner days. She is so faithful to this bar and to her best friend, Moonbyul unnie.

" Yeah.. we did " I said and helped her cleaning the glasses and materials.

" How was it? "

" What? " Her sudden question made me confused until she mentions about last night.

" Make-up sex.. was it exciting? " Her straightforward words burn my cheeks. I look down and pretend busy with my hands. When I play dumb and act like I did not hear her, she laughed while slapping my shoulders. It's okay as long as I don't have to answer her question.

" You're so lucky, Chaeyoung.. to have a lover who is so patient on you. Mina has never lost her smile even when you're being shitty on her... sometimes? I guess. " She said.

And I feel like I was being insulted by my manager just now. She is right tho. I am just so moody sometimes. Her patience on me is unbelievable. I still remember the day she raised her voice at me for the very first time during our argument, she immediately apologized me putting all of her anger and pride aside and hugged me until I stop crying. It must be hard for her to love a person like me who is still childish.

When I think about our small or big fights, they ended up in the same way basically. At last, it was always Mina who apologized or made up first. She has never let me sleep holding sadness in my heart. And on those next mornings, I will wake up between her arms, in her tight cuddles or with my favorite dishes on the table. So, I couldn't do anything about melting under her love over and over again.

Oh I suddenly miss her so bad, I excused myself and walked out to the backdoor to make a call. But to my surprise, she did not pick up. It is rarer than seeing a blue moon for Mina not to pick up my call. I did see her phone beside her before I came out. What is she doing exactly?

" I wanted to hear her voice at least. " I whispered and got sulky alone. Then I get back on work although my mind is left on my phone. Till my bar is closed she did not call me back. Did she fall asleep while working? I drove home with many questions in my head.

" Mina, I'm hom- "

Seeing a projector in the living room and words " I'm waiting on the rooftop " on the white wall made me paused from taking off my sneakers. I mean she was just working like a zombie before I left and what is happening now. I wear indoor slippers and follow to the rooftop as she said.

I first thing I see as soon as I reach rooftop is lighting candles everywhere, making classical vibe with dim yellow light. I am loving it honestly. This is somehow romantic. And there she is, looking up the moon which is not as beautiful as her. Seeing her from behind, she looks so gorgeous in her shoulder-off long white dress. Who is gonna get married tonight? I jokes about seeing her in white dress in my mind and smile.

" Mina.. " She turns around carrying a smile when I say her name. I chuckle and walk towards her with quick steps while taking off my coat on my sweater.

" Lord.. you're freezing, Mina ssi. " I said while putting my coat over her shoulders and hug her tight making her feel my warmth. Now I notice she is actually wearing a slit dress, exposing her left thigh. I bet she had been in war with coldness before I come.

" Do you feel warm? " I asked while gazing at my ice princess over her shoulders.

" Yeah.. I feel better now. Who knows it will be cold all of sudden tonight? "

I chuckle at her soft complaining voice and then put my hands onto the aluminum railing, looking up the night sky view. It is a starry night and so calm just like her. I move my eyes onto her because I feel like she became silent beside me. Then I met a pair of shinning eyes on nowhere else but me. The way she looks at me will never change, I believe.

Her eyes are just so irresistible that made our eyes locked, giving no option to turn back. She leans closer to me and I close my eyes, trusting her with my life. She kissed me really softly and slowly that I feel like I'm levitating in the universe. She then pulls up herself to look at me and smiles before she touches my earlobes with her warm fingers.

" I think I no longer need heater in this winter. " I said and her gummy smile appears on her face before giving my jacket back saying she is alright now.

" So, have you finished your order? " She nodded.

" Do you wanna take a look? " She asked and I nodded instantly. I did not know she was holding a little black velvet box the whole time until she shows me and opens it.

" What! is it a ring? Can you make a ring with leather? " That is just so stunning. Combination of flower patterns on leather ring and a small diamond, reflecting in the center is so beautiful.

" Yeah.. I ordered the most expensive hard leather from Turkey. It is really rare that it took long to get one. How do you think? "

" That's brilliant, Mina. I'm jealous your customer is really lucky to have this ring. " I said still can't take my eyes off the ring. The ring and the tiny flowers in leather, everything is to my taste. This is just my type.

" You're lucky too, Chaeng. "

" I know right? I am the luckiest one as long as you're mine. " I said and looked at her but did not expect a peck on my lips is waiting for me.

" If you're luckiest to have me, then you're luckier than the luckiest one. " She said in her calm and tiny voice making me confused. Is she trying to say pick-up line? She then takes the rings out before putting the box on the railing.

" Chaeng.. you silly head.. " She smiles and kneels down, exposing her slim left leg without breaking our eyes contact which paused me, my brain stops functioning for a moment.

" I'm so ready to make you my wife too. " She said and I am still there freezing alive.

" Chaeng.. say something. Don't scare me. " She touched my hand taking me back to reality. I kneel down and hugged her tight that almost made her lose balance and fall down. How stupid of me not to aware of this situation? Why am I so stupid when it comes to this kind of things?

" So, is it a yes? " She asked as I pull her hand to stand up as soon as possible because she looks too gorgeous to kneel down in this dress. I could not believe the ring she has been working the whole day is for me until she put it on my ring finger and look at me.

" Mina.. " She chuckles and wipes my tears with her thumbs, cupping my face.

" Why are you crying, silly? Do you like it? " I nodded and looked down the ring for countless times.

" I love it.. so much " She then pulls me into her embrace and I wrap my arms around her waist so tight.

" I'm sorry. I kept you waiting for a year. I was also on my limit of patience, it was so hard to control myself from buying a metal ring from a store. I'm sorry, Chaeng. I've been wanted to marry you since the day I fell into you. I love you so much, Chaeng. " She whispered into my ears and my heart just never stops beating like a crazy for her.

Although hearing 'together forever' used to sound like a dream my hand could not reach back then, for now, together forever is what we are going to do every today and every tomorrow. My hand will never loosen while passing through any kind of current in our life. I promise. I promise, Mina. I love you for my whole life.

" I love you more, Mina. "

_The End. (for real)

Thank you so much for reading my fiction, guys. I hope you enjoyed reading it just like I did haha. Hasta luego!