Ep_24

Chaeyoung's pov

I was waken because of her phone ringtone. I stretch out my hands and roll the other side but I am on my ears to hear her morning voice. She groans and picks up her phone. Honestly, I am kind of jealous to whoever will hear Mina's husky voice in morning. She cleans her throat first and says 'Hello'. 

" Ah.... okay. I'll come down. " She said and hang up before she hugs me from back for a peck on my cheek. Then she puts on some clothes really quick which makes me curious. I turn around and watch her wearing a t-shirt and shorts.

" Where are you going? " I said as she is at the door and looks like she is in a rush.

" I pre-ordered raw leathers from Turkey like last year and they are here finally. Imma go get them. " She said in a really excited tone and that gummy smile can't hide her happiness either. I know Mina loves her job so much which makes me happy to see her too.

Then I took a warm bath while waiting for her to come back, maybe we could bath together but I did not even hear her coming into the room. So, I put on my clothes and comes down to make breakfast. She is not in the kitchen either but my favorite cheesy garlic bread and a cup of hot coffee is waiting for me on the table. Without waiting for a sec I put a piece of bread into my mouth and pick up the coffee cup, walking into her work studio.

There she is, cutting raw materials while looking at her sketch and dimensions with a cup of coffee on the table. She is so focus on her work that she does not even notice me at the door. I knock the door to have her attention. 

" Oh.. Chaeng.. how is the bread? I think I made it too cheesy, sorry about that. I'll be careful next time. " She said and I noticed she has changed her outfit under her leather apron.

" It's really delicious tho. Have you bathed? " She nodded which means she took a bath in the guest room because there is only two bathrooms here.

" hmm.. Chaeng. I think I need to finish this today. Sorry, I promised you to go a date today. " She said and used one of her strong weapons, pouted lips making me unable to get upset.

" It's alright. You didn't know it will be here today too. Your customer must be really upset since she got to wait a year. "

" Yeah... she must be really upset. Stupid me only wanted good quality materials and made her wait too long. " She blamed herself and made a sad face. This woman just never failed to make me fall harder.

" No.. she will see it's worth her wait after you have finished. "

" I know right?! " It was easy to make her smile. I walk closer to her and I don't know why does it make her anxious face. Maybe she thought I would interrupt her work?

" Can I get a kiss? " She smiles in relief and stands up for a sweet and soft kiss.

" You smell like garlic, Chaeng "  She said making me embarrassed as I totally forgot about it.

" You smell like leather too. " She just chuckles and pats my head lightly.

" So, what are you gonna do today? "

" I will hang out with Dahyun. I'm not sure Tzuyu is free to join us. " She nodded and I give a quick goodbye peck on her lips before I went upstairs to change my outfits. 

I chose some casual clothes and try them in front of mirror. Then I see her ring, still on the table beside the bed just like she put on it last night. I sit down on the bed and pick it up. It is my proposal ring for her. So, yeah we made an agreement about our marriage life that we will propose each other separately to let one know she is ready to marry her under no pressure but our pure will.

I proposed her last Christmas night, on my knees, to let her know I am ready to spend rest of my life with her. It was a beautiful night that makes me smile whenever I think, even when it pops out in my mind on a busy and stressful day. Based on our ages, I understand we think from different angles sometimes. May be it is taking her time to marry me. Although I know she loves me for life, thinking about what is holding her back to marry me made me a little sad sometimes.

I don't want to force her either because it will be more difficult to see her having pressure on proposing me. I put her ring into the drawer to make sure she won't lose it. At last, I wore a blue hoodie and white shorts. I hope my hood will help me cover hickeys on neck today. I come down to take a peek at her or maybe I will say goodbye if she is not too focus on her work as I don't want to distract her.

She looks so serious about cutting her tiny leather pieces. I wonder what kind of customized thing she is working on but I just left quietly. I'm sure she will run to me like a penguin by calling my name out loud only to show me her finished work proudly just like how she does every time. And I swear I would never get sick of seeing her like that.

I pick Dahyun up at her house. Well, it was more like I dragged that sleepy head out of bed, waited for her taking nap and bath at the same time. My original plan was to go to museum with Mina but since she got busy, I pulled Dahyun's hand and stepped into the art-museum. The most clumsy museum date ever, I was enjoying and appreciating artworks of many artists while she is taking a nap at wherever she can sit. Shall I say it was oddly fun? 

" Mina, I'm home! " I said while taking off my Vans sneakers but I didn't get her sweet welcome words back. When I say 'I'm home', she always goes like ' Welcome home, Chaeng. How was your day? ' and listens to whatever I say, even my nonsenses. She is my home. That is why I want to go where she wants to go. When I walk into her work studio, as excepted, she is still working there in the same outfits and in the same position.

" Mina, I'm home. " I said after knocking her door which caused her jolts and look up my direction immediately. I pout and lean the door with folded arms on my chest, a fake frown on my face in addition.

" You haven't had lunch yet, right? Don't lie. " She scratches her nape and checks time on her phone.

" Ah.. I didn't know it's already 4pm. I'm not that hungry either.. so.. I forgot.. " She straightens up her back and forces a nervous smile when she hears my sigh.

" Alright then, I'll order something for you. Imma take a shower now. "

" Yes Chaeng, I love you! " She shouted like a kid who is so happy when her mother chose not to scold her. After two years, my heart is still skipping a beat for her sudden and silly acts. 

" I love you too. " I mumbled and left her behind, starts preparing to go to my bar. Thanks to my woman, I needed to wear sweater with turtleneck to hide purple marks on my neck. It's around 5pm when I came down and found her working still. 

" Mina, I put your food on the table, make sure to microwave before you eat. I'm going then. By the way.. can I take your car? " She has already said many times that I can use it anytime, however, I still think I need to get her permission first.

" Sure, Chaeng. Take care, I only have you. " Damn, this woman is controlling my heart too much. I wanted to kiss her before I leave but I held in. I don't want to interrupt her working.

" Alright, see you, Mina. Make sure to have your dinner. " I said before leaving her house. 

According to Jeongyeon unnie, Mina is not a workaholic like now even when she was a CEO. May be it is because of her passion. Even that, she is working without break today. Why does she want to finish this work so bad? Is it really because she feels guilty to the customer? How lucky of that customer, my woman didn't even have her meals because of you.