Ep_16

Third person's pov

" Here's your order.. " Chaeyoung got a little annoyed when Mina takes a sip of her latte like nothing is wrong. Mina looks up the younger who is staring at her obviously without leaving back to the counter.

" Thank you? " Mina said unsurely as if it is what the younger is waiting to hear from her.

" You're wasting your time, Mina. " Chaeyoung exhales.

" You know what.. I seriously need to tell you something. " Mina gestures the younger to lean closer and she did as she is told. But who knows the older would pull her hand and makes her sit on her laps.

" Hey! What are you doing? Get me off! "  Chaeyoung struggle but Mina even tightens her arms on the younger's waist more.

" I need to tell.. you look so hot in your apron right now " Mina murmured into the younger's ears making her stop from moving.

" Mina, we will be caught if someone comes in.. " Chaeyoung said although the only customer in the cafe is Mina.

" No worries.. your two colleagues went out to throw trashes, right? " Mina said calmly while resting her head on the younger's back with closed eyes.

" I miss you so bad, Chaeng.. " When Mina acts this way, Chaeyoung knows she would never win her. Her heart melts more and more for Mina. Her heart skips a beat when Mina gives a peck on back of her upper arm. She just can't help but fall for this clingy Mina. She feels so unfair that the solid mess inside her chest she kept for a whole week just disappeared like nothing as soon as the older shows up.

Chaeyoung's pov

Where has she gone again? I look around my living room and then into the kitchen to find her. Sound of devil, there she is. Walking straight into the living while hugging her guitar with a grin. I think her driver took it for her. When she sees me coming out from the kitchen, she gives me a puppy smile before she sits down on the couch.

We are currently at my home and of course, I disapproved to this idea. When it comes to our arguments, anyone can predict the end, I will never be able to beat against her stubbornness unless she let me win. But I agreed with her after she had promised she would leave before 9pm as she has some unfinished works too. I sit down next to her and take a glance. She is never not cute in my casual outfits.

" I'm ready, Chaengnieee. " She said in her extra tiny voice and show off her gummy smile constantly. Isn't she trying so hard to be cute? How can a person change into a totally different personality? She was a lion at the cafe and now, she has turned into a cub. 

" Okay, Imma teach you a basic chord today.. but before that, you need to know how guitar works " It takes some minutes to explain her about parts of guitar and the functions of each part but to be honest, I don't think she understands what I am saying. 

" Mina, look at the guitar, not me. " I said bluntly as she was not even listening to me and I know that she is using her guitar as an excuse to stick around me.  But you know, how can I continue nagging her when she defeats me with her tiny giggles and tip of her tongue, sticking out shyly. Mina is unexpectedly dangerous too. 

" Now, put your forefinger on the A string.. yes, there and your middle finger on the D string.. yes, there you go. Now try playing. " She did as I told but I know it won't work because her fingers are too soft to press the steel strings. She plays simple up and down, as expected, a weird sound comes out. She then looks at me with confused face.

" Okay now.. you need to press it a little harder to get the right sound. " I made her practise till she got it right and it took around a half hour.

" Ahh... I feel like my fingertips are bleeding. See? They have turned red.  " She groans while showing her hand to me.

" That's for sure. Do you think someone won't hurt to press a metal sting with her bare finger? " I said and she pouted, looking at me.

" What? Don't give me that face. You're the one who wanted to be taught in the first place. Who forced you to do so? Tell me. " Well, it feels pretty nice to scold someone 9years older than me honestly. 

" Can I touch your fingertips? " Then she just pulls me hand and touches my fingers without waiting for my answer. I mean why is she still asking when she is just gonna do it whether I say yes or no.

" Gosh! They are as hard as wood. " She is exaggerating but still can manage to be cute. 

" But it's why I don't feel pain anymore. You need to practise until your finger turn into stone too " I can't help but laugh when I see her expression with full of pressure. The word 'regret' is written all over her face. Sometimes, I forget she is actually an elder since she keeps acting like a younger around me and I love it, I love how she shows this side of her only to me.

_

" Can I get a cocktail? Hmm.. any cocktail " Chaeyoung took a look at the customer's face which paused her for a second. She smiled and nodded, starting doing something special for her. She knows a pair of eyes in front of her is checking every single movement of her hands.

" There you go, handsome. " The woman in jacket and cap laughs at Chaeyoung's reference but she seems to love her new name.

" My name is Moonbyul, by the way.. " She said but her eyes can't take off the drink the bartender served. She knew it is not a classical drink but something new and creative that she has never tried before. She couldn't wait to have a sip and Chaeyoung is just waiting for her to do so, she is so passionate to get feedbacks from Moonbyul.

" Woah.. " It was the very first sound coming out from her mouth as soon as she has tasted the drink and it did not fail to make Chaeyoung satisfy.

" I think you just broke the rule. I didn't see this in the menu. " Moonbyul praised the younger in a different way.

" It's worthy though " Chaeyoung replied.

" So, what would be its name? " The older asked before she takes another sip.

" When I think about it,... it could be nothing else.. except Moonstar " Chaeyoung's answer made Moonbyul smirk immediately. She moves her eyes onto the bartender.

" What's your name? "

" It's Chaeyoung "

" Okay, I invite you to my bar tomorrow, Chaeyoung ssi. I think I'm starting to remember you now. " Moonbyul said with full of confidence, does not really have the thought the younger will deny her invitation. Also it explains why she thought the bartender of Boo bar seems familiar to her.