Ep_2

Third person's pov

" Son Chaeyoung "

Her two friends stare at Chaeyoung and she stares back at Dahyun with fixed eyes as if Son Chaeyoung is Dahyun's name.

" I'll treat you lunch "

Chaeyoung slowly turns her head from Dahyun to the elegant woman in front of them. She somehow knows that her tone is not just asking.

" Nice to meet you, Ma'am. She is talking about lunch just now but we both gotta go somewhere. So, we'll leave her with you. Tzuyu, let's go. Your wifey will get upset if you're late "

Dahyun has already dragged Tzuyu to the gate before Chaeyoung stops them. And now her hand is hanging awkwardly in the air. Mina gently push it down which takes her back to the reality she has to face now.

" Well.... actually I also have to g- " She was cut off by a low and clear voice.

" Follow me " It is the last word from Mina before she turns her heels and walks straight to her car like she does not care at all whether the younger follows her or not.

Chaeyoung's pov

I really don't know what on the earth is happening right now. I hate those two brats. How can they leave me alone with a stranger? Well, a gorgeous stranger. Anyway, how could they? What if I am being kidnapped? I can tell how rich this woman is only by seeing the brand of her purse and car. I take a glance at her as we are sitting side to side, one foot apart in the backseat.

She is looking outside which confirm that she won't notice me staring at her. The way she straighten up her back since she hops into the car looks so uncomfortable. Even I challenged myself to sit like her but my back naturally bend in a minute. I think this manner is kind of familiar to me.

It is no one else beside Chou Tzuyu. This is how she sits for her whole life. And I think this is the reason why she becomes a tree. Tzuyu is a rich kid too whose family own a big company and it is now managed by her wife, Sana unnie. I wonder if this is how all rich people sit all the time. May be because they are so full of themselves.

My both eyes are locked at the colorful dishes on the table. But I think I prefer street foods to those ' 3:7 dishes ' because even when the amount of food is about one scoop, they use luxury plates bigger than my face. And that's what they call plating and decoration.

" Ma'am.. what time will the others come here? I have to go home and finish my project today " I said and awkwardly chuckle which only cause an echo in the VIP room. She does not even blink.

" Who are you waiting for, Chaeyoung ssi? Why don't you start having your lunch now? Dig in. " She uttered and I just noticed this strange woman has a mysterious smirk on her face when she talk to me. She then picks up her knives and cuts her steak. My jaw almost drops when I realize all of these expensive dishes are only for two of us. I think she noticed me being paused, that she looks up me with a poker face.

" Do you want to order more? " Her question makes my head shake left to right continuously.

" No.. No.. No.. It's more than enough... but... may I know who you are and what is the reason of treating me like this? I mean.. so out of blue.. "

The total amount of all the things on this table is more than I can earn in a half year. She puts down the knives in her hand and looks straight at my face. I see her eyes are fearless and cold at the same time.

" Chaeyoung ssi, how about we finish our lunch first? We can do talking after that. " She said and I nodded right away. I gave up really quick as I understand how stubborn rich people can be. I am not unfamiliar with these dishes but I've never tried before. I want to give chef kiss every time I taste each dish but I try not to overreact in front of this mysterious woman.

Third person's pov

Mina keeps staring at the kid in front of her who does not know how to put down the spoon, with crossed arms on her chest. She has never seen someone this much happy to eat ice-cream like her.

" Do you like ice-cream that much? " The younger stops eating and straightens up her back before she lightly coughs to clean her throat.

" Not really.. It's just because of strawberry flavor "

Left corner of Mina's lips rise as she sees how bad this kid is at lying. She pushes her ice-cream glass towards the younger which makes Chaeyoung looks at her.

" Finish it too. I haven't touched it yet, I'm full. " The younger nodded and take her glass.

" But you didn't even have lunch well. Is it how much you usually eat? Well, maybe because rich people like you doesn't need to move that much, just sitting on the comfortable chair in front of a laptop in the luxury room everyday. Isn't it boring? " The younger casually said it out. Mina smirks at how straightforward and open-minded this kids can be. Then she chose not to depend against a kid and watches the younger, eating ice-cream without wasting a drop.

" No wonder Mrs. Son always bought strawberries on her way back home " It makes her hands freeze when her Mom's name is mentioned.

" Who are you? " Mina leans her back to the backrest with a pair of folded arms and slightly keeps her chin up like she is ready to accept some big reactions before she answer.

" Myoui Mina " She breathed out. She was expecting the younger would instantly stand up and bow at her with a frustrated expression. But far away from her expectation, the younger just gives a calm nod and take another scoop of ice-cream.

" Umm.. I see. The kid my Mom used to take care of " Mina cannot believe her ears what she just heard from the kid in front her. She leans towards and closely observes the younger's face with 'are-you-serious' eyes.

" Hey kid, I'm not your friend. How old are you? " Living her life as a only child of Myoui family, she has never treated like this by someone. Chaeyoung finally puts her spoon down and look at Mina.

" Oh I'm sorry, Ms. Myoui. I'm 21 " Chaeyoung said and bow slightly. Mina takes a card out of her purse and puts it in front of the younger before she speaks.

" I'm nine years older than you, kid. But... you don't have to call me like that. Just ' Mina ' is fine and here. Take it. It's for this month. " The younger was silent for a minute before she push it back to Mina and smile.

" I won't accept it, Mina ssi.. I don't need it either " Chaeyoung said sternly that makes the Japanese girl stares at her.

" I don't care. I promised your mother that I'll take care of her only child, Chaeyoung ssi. And I hate to break promises " Mina said, indirectly showing that she has no plan to take it back. Chaeyoung gets it too. Although they have met each other like a few hours ago, she knows this thirty years old woman is stubborn.

" Good job, Mina ssi " The younger said under her breath as she feels a little awkward to praise an unfamiliar woman much older than her.

" wh-what? "