Ep_7

Chaeyoung's pov

It is really odd not only that she keeps acting like this is her home but also she indeed knows everything about my home. Did my mom take her home usually? How come I can't recall any memory with her? But it makes sense as our age is really big after all. I unroll my yoga mat to do some workout, one part if my daily routine. I don't want to show my girlfriend one pack on my belly though I don't have one yet. It startled me when I feel my shirt is lifted while I am doing sit up. I open my eyes immediately and caught her red handed.

" Hey! What're you doing? " I said as I pull my shirt down. 

She just giggles and moves onto the couch beside me. I know I should not be thinking this way but she looks so adorable this morning. Till yesterday, she was a very tricky and annoying woman with a scornful smirk but look at her now, smiling ear to ear like another person. What is this? She does have a lot of sides in her personality but what I wonder is which one is real.

" I think Chaeyoung ssi work out really hard. You got such a hot body. " She flattered me and I just roll my eyes, continue doing what I'm doing but I admit her compliment almost make my dimples come out. I feel her stare on me though my eyes are closed but I choose not to look at her because I know she is not someone who will looks away and avoids my glare.

" I think I like Chaeyoung ssi " She said and it got me paused. Every single nerve of my body halts for a few seconds but I pull my senses back in another second. So, I tried not to mind whatever she is saying as I assume she is trying to mess with me and make me flustered again.

" Okay, I see.. I don't like you too. Thank you. " I replied her blandly. She thinks she can fool me again. How did you expect me to react? Like fluttered? Butterflies in my tummy? Bruh, Mina ssi. I'm not a real kid though you like to refer me so. I says in my mind and hide my winner smile while doing sit-up.

Third person's pov

Mina keeps her eyes on Chaeyoung who is now trying to repeal her smile but failed since her dimples are to big to do so. The older smiles as she can say completely what is the younger thinking and she wonders how Chaeyoung react if she knows she is being genuine with her feeling right now.

" You play guitar? " Mina asked, gently picking up the younger's old guitar which is leaning on corner of the wall and then try putting her fingers on it. Chaeyoung throws herself onto the couch, beside the older, with a bottle of water in her hand.

" Be careful. My guitar is really old. Strings can be broken in any time " Chaeyoung said before sipping water, still can't take her eyes off Mina as she is worried. Mina puts the guitar back to its place and pulls out some tissue from the rectangular box on the table. She could just hand them to the younger but instead, she wipes sweats on her forehead with her hands which stops the younger's whole respiration system.

" Are you a dumb? Who takes shower first before workout? " Mina said with a gruff, kind of sounds like scolding. Chaeyoung then cleans her throat and pushes Mina's hand back as she started to feel weird by this indirect touch and the tiny space between them.

" No.. I.. I just don't.. don't want to.. take a shower when you are.. awake " Chaeyoung explains and takes a glance at the older which causes her look again. Mina is hugging her knees and her chin resting on them, keeps nodding whatever Chaeyoung says like a kid who is in her favorite teacher's class. She might choose not to deny if someone says Mina is an fallen angel from the heaven. She didn't recognize how long has she been staring at the older until Mina smiles at her as she knows Chaeyoung is spacing out between their eye contact.

" I really like Chaeyoung ssi " Mina utters all of sudden and her second time confessing paints the younger's cheeks red. This time, she started realizing the older is not just messing with her, she turns her head forward, busy with avoiding her bold eyes. ' Is she.. is she like confessing to me now? No way, Son Chaeyoung! ' She thinks and swallows her saliva forcibly.

" Mi.. Mina ssi, it's not funny you know. It's not a funny joke to tell that often. " She said as she does not like what is happening inside her chest right now. When Mina did not respond anything, there is Chaeyoung, brainstorming herself to change topic because she feels awkward to death. If both of them keep things unspoken until next minutes, she knows the atmosphere will become serious and tensed. And she does not want it.

" Oh right! I gotta return your card " Chaeyoung said and picked up her bag.

" Here you go " She hands it to Mina but the older hesitates to take it back. So, she looks at her face to read her expression but it was a wrong move for Chaeyoung as the older is already staring at her, locking their eyes to each other dangerously. The younger was ready to break their eyes contact but Mina didn't let it happen. She grabbed the younger's hand unnecessarily to take the card.

" I do like you, Chaeyoung ssi, for real, I do. " Mina says under her breath while Chaeyoung is frozen alive, not knowing how to move. The former smiles after saying whatever she wants and takes the card from the younger's hand.

" You are a stubborn kid, you know. Seriously, you are the same as your mom. Do you even know that? " Mina let the younger go this time since she knows Chaeyoung must be confused with mixed feelings by her sudden confession right now. The younger looks down and bites her lower lip, she knows she has to says something back, if not, Mina might misunderstand.

" Hey! don't you call me kid again. I'm obviously not a kid and nobody calls me kid in ages! " She defended her best but Mina smirks and raises her eyebrows when both of them hear a loud and clear voice.

" Kid!!! Shorty kid! I'm coming!  'cause you didn't lock the gate! " Chaeyoung sighs and sits down on the couch again, waiting for that woman gets inside her house.

" Kid, I made some Past-  Oh.. you're not alone " Jeongyeon said as she walks into the living room with some pasta for her little sister's friend.

" Wait! Ms. Myoui? "

_

Jeongyeon sits down on the chair between Mina and Chaeyoung as the two are having their breakfast.

" How comes I never knew my boss is the one Shorty's mom had to look after? " Jeongyeon said as she pours some water for the youngers. Chaeyoung glares at Jeongyeon for calling her 'shorty' again, Mina just smiles when she sees Jeongyeon keeps teasing at the younger silently.

" I didn't know you're a neighbor of Chaeyoung ssi and sister of Dahyun too " Mina said.

' What a small world ' They think at the same time.

" So, you're her secretary. Then, I'm curious, Jeongyeon unnie. Does your boss usually spend her time buzzing around someone? Is she that free to keeps bothering me? " Chaeyoung asked while Jeongyeon laughs nervously, reading her boss' reaction. She has never seen someone dares to say Mina like this and it is from 21years old kid.

" Well, I do.. since I have a secretary who loves my Dad's company more than I do. " Mina said half teasingly which makes Jeongyeon relieved as she finally can say Mina does not mind Chaeyoung at all.

" Sometimes, I doubt if she is trying to take my place or just a workaholic " The Japanese woman said and the older laughs out loud unnecessarily while slapping Chaeyoung's thigh on purpose. When Chaeyoung stares hack at the oldest, she found Jeongyeon is mouthing her in silent that ' We'll talk later '.