Ep_15

Third person's pov

" I can't believe he did this to you, Sharon. " Hwasa said in an aggressive tone, getting angry on behalf of Mina. Meanwhile, Mina just sighs at the information she heard from her old friend. Friend with benefits actually.

" Well... it isn't like I have never expected it will happen to me. As you see, Tzuyu, Sana, Lisa and Jennie.. they all ended in this way at last. That's why I didn't want to be relevant with his properties. " Mina exhales and sighs heavily.

" Anyway, thank you for your help, Hwasa. I will make sure to repay it back if I have a chance. " She then hears flirtatious chuckles from the other side. She is already used to with Hwasa's chuckles.

" How about you sneak into my room tonight then? Will you, Sharon? " Mina laughs quietly to hear the name that only Hwasa calls once again. It is like a keyword that only they know because both of them did not want to leak anything about their secret relationship back then.

" Alright, no more game, Hwasa. I've already retired. I'm gonna hang up. Goodnight. "

When Mina comes back to the living room, the younger is already in her previous place, using her phone with I-ain't-give-a-damn attitude. The older can sense the sudden changed tension  between them somehow.

" Why are you sitting there? " Mina asked.

" It's done actually. " Chaeyoung replies bluntly, saying she has done with cutting her nails. Mina gulped as she started to see clear and clear that the younger is upset about something.

" What did I do wrong again? " She said under her breath which drew Chaeyoung's glare on her.

" No.. No.. I mean.. what are you gonna teach me first? " Mina tried to change the topic while holding her guitar again.

" Just play. " It makes the older's fingers paused in confusion. She turns towards the younger and tilts her head with a big question mark on her face.

" What? Do you want me to play? But you haven't taught me anything. " Mina complained but it was not difficult for Chaeyoung to make the older shuts up and plays.

" Myoui ssi, I said.. JUST.. PLAY " It scared the older when Chaeyoung addressed her in formal and impatient way. Mina knows it is not a good timing to fool around her. 

" Are... you mad? " 

" NO " Chaeyoung's short and sharp answer cut Mina off. It has been a half hour that Mina keeps playing noises as she was told but all the younger did was scrolling her phone up and down.

' Perhaps, is she mad because I left in the middle of our conversation? She doesn't even take a glance at me now. I didn't know this kid can be too mean. '  Mina told herself in her thoughts and smiled when she finds sulky Son Chaeyoung is so charming. In Mina's autobiography, you may see " The more you push me away, the more I attach to you " in bold words. She loves everything which are not easy to get and maybe that is one of the reasons she fell hard for Chaeyoung who showed no interest in her wealth or her aura.

" Stop. That's enough.. Let's call it a day " Chaeyoung said while picking her bag and stands up, so ready to leave Mina's house.

" Wait.. wait.. that's it? " Mina asked and put her guitar down in a rush before grabbing the younger's arm to stop her from leaving.

" Yes, that's all. Today's lesson is introduction. And you've introduced with your guitar enough. " Chaeyoung answered and removed the older's hand.

" I will drive you home, Chaeng. "

" No thank you, Mina. "

Chaeyoung's pov

" Good job, guys! Let's give some loud claps for our band and members!! " Jackson oppa exclaimed out of joy and the other members make some noises while I am here forcing myself for a smile. I should be smiling ear to ear on a day like this that we have been waiting and preparing for the whole year.