Ep_19

Chaeyoung's pov

I stretch out my limbs as soon as I am awake and I sit up in half-asleep as I hear her chuckles. Last night, I fell asleep after making sure she was sleeping safe and sound in my arms.

" I'm sorry.. Just you're so cute when you do stretching and groan at the same time.. like Hmm~~ " She mimic me and giggle herself again while fixing her necktie in front of the mirror. She is in her suit already.

" You're going company already? " I asked in a little bit disappointed tone. She should have waken me up earlier, then I can make breakfast for her since today is Sunday and I don't need to go anywhere.

" Ofc not, it's Sunday but I need to go to my Dad's office. You wanna come along? After that, we can go somewhere else you wanna go. "

" Oh can I?! " Damn, I could not hide my excitement in my tone. She smirks while buttoning her suit's sleeves before she leans forward using her long hands as support on the bed which makes me lean to the opposite. I can smell her regular perfume as she gets close to me.

" Nothing gets free, kid. Give me a kiss if you wanna come with me. " So, she is in the lion mood now. I think her suits have something to do with her personality but still I love every side of her.

" Then let me brush my teeth first. Move! " I said and pushed her onto the bed on purpose before I ran into the bathroom.

" Chaeng, I'll put some clothes on the bed. Come down after you've changed. I'll make breakfast and wait for you at downstairs " She knocked the bathroom door and said before she went out of her room. Not bad, who knows she could be this sweet? I think and smile on my own thoughts. I can't believe I'm falling into her more and more.

After taking a quick shower, I changed the outfit she chose for me. I don't know why did she chose me a suit instead of casual clothes but Mina does nothing for no reason. When I come down to the dining room, I saw her back and busy hands on the kitchen counter. She then turns around carrying two plates in her hand which explains me the reason she chose this suit. We are wearing literally the same thing despite that I am not wearing a necktie, so, I unbuttoned the first two to make myself look like a cool kid.

She gives me a sweetest smile as she sees me coming to join the table. I did not know a boss like her can cook so well. What a wife material. We headed to the company right after having breakfast as she said she got to do some documents with her father. She parked her car in front of a large building. I mean seriously large that I can break my neck only by looking up the building. Is this her Dad's company? 

" Kid.. Wanna come with me? It might take some time 'cause today, my Dad will transfer my company under my name officially. I think you might get bored if you left here alone. " She explained while taking off her seatbelt and then mine although I have not answered yet. I think I became used to with her boldness that I do not complain inside out anymore.

" Let's go, Chaeng. " She opened the door for me and said. 

I realized for the very first time that the soon-to-be 31 years old woman who fell asleep on my chest last night is the only child of this large company and a  CEO who can manage her own company at the time every single employee in the building bow at her since she steps inside. I bump into her back when she stops walking in front of me out of the blue. She looks back at me and smirks before she pulls me beside her and holds my hand. Now I see she is waiting for the elevator.

" You look so hot in my suit, Chaeng " She whispered into my ears and a quick peck on my exposed neck is followed. She really does not care about all the eyes on us. When we step into the elevator, no one dares turn their direction into it. And I think I know the exact reason. If I were a stranger to this Myoui, I will do the same too because the power she hold in her cold eyes is no joke.

But still she always behaves like a baby around me. Damn, lucky me. I can't help smiling at my own thought while looking down my shinning shoes that she lent. Honestly, it kind of shocked me when I found out she is watching me through the reflection in front of us. I know she is gonna tease me again.

" Are you daydreaming about me?  I'm here right beside of you tho. " I roll my eyes 360° as if she got it wrong but both of us love to play hard as you know.

" I'm thinking about Moonbyul unnie tho " I said and acted like I don't see she is glaring at me.

" Chaeng! " Her tiny voice in aggressive tone is so cute that I just want to keep teasing. I look at her and raise my eyebrows, asking her what is wrong. Her next move is very unexpecting for me. She pinned me down to the corner and lift my chin up with her forefinger. She is extra dominant right now. 

" If you dare to think about her again, I'll punish you till you don't remember her name again. " She threatens me like I'm scared of her poker face. But she looks somehow funny and sexy when she got jealous or mad. She then steps out of the elevator leaving me behind. When the secretary at the table sees us, she immediately stands up and opens the door of chairman's office for us. I give a light bow and smile at her before I follow Mina.

My head bump into her back for second time. Why does this woman stop without a notice everytime? I think and look at her face, I saw her frustrated expression while her eyes are fixed forwards. When I turn my head to the focus of her eyes, I see an old bald man and a woman who are staring at her. Are they Mina's parents? I bow 95° at them although she does not. She is frozen there.

" Honey, come sit down. It's a coincidence your mom just got here too. " Her Dad told her but I can feel the tension between Mina and her mom.

" How many times do I need to tell you? She isn't my daughter. "

How can she say this to her own daughter? She has no idea how Mina is suffering so much because of her. I glance at Mina and saw that baleful smirk on her face.

" Don't worry. I'm not here to be your only and lovely daughter too. I'm here just to take what your husband gives. " She then grabs my hand and sits down on the couch facing her mom. Her hand was so cold. She is about to let go if my hand but I grab it. She neither removes my hand nor looks at me but she just lets me hold between us.

" So.. who is she? " Mr. Myoui asked while looking at me which means he wants to hear it from me and not her.

" Hello, nice to meet you, Sir and Ma'am. My name is Son Chaeyoung. " I introduce myself and bow them again.

" Oh wait.. aren't you daughter of Mrs. Son? " Of course, he knows my mom. I nodded and smiled until Mina announced something that she should only do to me instead.

" and I love her, Dad "