Ep_23 [ M ] ⚠️

Mina's pov

I stay in my car a few minutes to calm down myself because I know we are going to argue whether in cold words or in loud words. I walked into the living room which makes her stand up, about to leave upstairs.

" Chaeng, we need to talk. " I said and hold her wrist.

" I don't want to talk to you. " I can say she cried only to listen to her voice. She removed my hand which I grabbed back immediately.

" Mina, don't touch me!!! I said I don't wanna talk!!!! " She tried to removed and I tightened my hand even more although I know this will hurt her.

" You don't shout at me, Son Chaeyoung. Sit down and listen to me. " She smirks deviously and tilts her head before she moves her eyes on me.

" Listen to what? About your name you have never let me know? about your ex friend-with-benefits? " She said aggressively. I understand that she is angry right now but does she really need to pull my past out? I have never denied that I used to be a nasty person but ever since I've met her, I tried to be my best version for her. It really hurts when she pulls out my past as a weapon to stab me.

" Chaeng, you know I hate it when someone mention about my past I don't wanna look back. "

" So what!? Are you gonna hate me too??? " I can't believe she is blaming my past now.

" I can do it, Son Chaeyoung!! " I realized I was too mean when she got quiet suddenly which means it hurts her feelings. Her eyes looking at me got teary up as she nodded slightly in pain.

" Damn! " I exclaimed myself out of frustration with clenched eyes.

" I'm sorry, Chaeng. You know I don't mean it. " I just can't endure the pain when I see her crying because of me. I would rather let myself hurt than being the one who made her cry.

" Get me off.. " She looked away and told me in disappointed tone. She pushed me away when I did not do as she said.

" Why are you so childish!!? I'm getting sick of apologizing whenever you get jealous! Why are you so jealous!!!? " I raised my voice for the first time as I am getting impatient with this argument. I just want to explode everything and end this shit. I fucking hate this.

" Because I love you!!!! because I'm fucking scared to lose you!!! " She yelled back at me.

" I fucking love you too!! So stop being foolishly jealous!!! You are the only one I love! You're the only one I have in my eyes! You're the only one I fuck!!! Fuck it!! You're being unreasonable!! " I shouted at her face that she just stared at me with pale face leaning against the wall. She is making that poor face that I cannot win again.

" Damn! Son Chaeyoung! " I pinned her down to the wall and put my hand her neck but of course, I know I'm not choking her. I kissed her lips aggressively and locked her face with my hand when she tried to look away, struggling from my rough kisses. My breathes are being intense as I have this mixed feeling of anger and lust inside me.

When I unbutton her shirt forcibly, she is not pushing me back anymore, she just responds my lips. I put my tongue between her lips and play with hers, making her groan in pleasure. I throw away her shirt in a rush and let my hands work on her leather belt that I made for her. I zipped down her pants and pull it down without missing a beat. I moves my lips to her neck, to chest , to her tummy till I ended kneeling down in front of her.

She is panting so hard when I look up her but I'm kind of sad she is not looking at me. Although we are still mad at each other, I still want her to make eye contacts to let her know I love her. I pull down her black girl-boxers which she looks down as I want her to do so. I kiss her inner thighs here and there to make her wet first before I slowly kiss on her clit. Then I take off her pants completely, so she can move well.