♪ 𝟑𝟐 ♪

" 𝑊𝐻𝐴𝑇 𝑊𝐸𝑅𝐸 𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝐴𝑁𝐷 𝐷𝐸𝐾𝑈 𝑇𝐴𝐿𝐾𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝐴𝐵𝑂𝑈𝑇 𝑌𝐸𝑆𝑇𝐸𝑅𝐷𝐴𝑌?"

Katsuki asks me as we eat at lunch with Mina, Denki, Sero, and Kirishima.

I turn to him and sigh and reply, "It was a long emotional conversation... basically we're going to visit Uraraka after school tomorrow." Everyone at the table looks at me shocked, and I understand since I was the main person betrayed by her.

He immediately slams his fist on the table and yells, "NO!"

I groan... I knew he was gonna react badly. Well... anybody would, but I promised Midoriya already that I'd go, and he needs closure, and I do too.

Honestly, I think I'm supposed to go to the police station anyways so I can submit a formal interview on what happened to me, so I should go anyway.

"I need closure, what's so wrong with that?" I question him and he sighs.

"Nothing but... she's a fucking traitor and it seems soon for you to see her..." He mumbles and I sigh softly.

"Personally, I want to confront my issues right away. Midoriya wants to have closure with her too, but he didn't want to face her alone." I explain and he rubs his face in annoyance.

"Fine... but I'm coming with." He tells me and I nod before dropping my fork.

"Bakugo, I heard what happened when you confronted her the last time, I think you shouldn't come." I try to say as nicely as I can but he instantly scowls.

"Who the fuck told you?" Katsuki asks me seriously and I sigh.

"Midoriya, but you're not allowed to be mad at him. I wanted to know everything that happened while it was gone, so blame me for asking." I advise him and he tch's in response.

"Nothing happened really while you were gone besides classes and training." Mina chimes in and I hum.

"That reminds me... was there like a funeral, or memorial for me?" I ask out of curiosity and they all stop what they're doing.