Darkness Before Sakkakumon

Y/N's POV:

You all then look in the eyeball seeing Takuya suffering.

"Takuya!" You and Zoe cry.

"Why is Serophymon fighting Agunimon? And how is he there?" Tommy cried.

"He's using Serophymons data to Evolve!" Bokomon said climbing on your shoulder.

"Who told you you can climb on my shoulder?" You asked.

Bokomon ignored your question. You then watch Takuya who was seemingly losing.

"I can't believe we have to watch this happen..." J.P. sadly.

"theres just no way Takuya can defeat him.." Zoe said.

"There is 1 way..." Bokomon said.

"Fusion Evolution!" Tommy said.

"You mean what Koji and Y/N did?" Zoe asks.

"Exactly! Then he will have enough power," Bokomon said.

"But will he be able to do it?" You asked.

"Well you and Koji did so it has to work!" J.P. said.

You all then watch as Takuya turns back into his human form and falls to the ground. His goggles have broken.

"TAKUYA!" You all cry.

Everyone else breaks into tears except you as you close your eyes to prevent any from falling.

"What can he do? Is this the end?" J.P. asks.

"Don't say that! Takuya never gives up no matter what! So we are not gonna give up on him! We have to help him somehow!" Tommy cries.

"Tommys right!" You said.

"But I don't think there's anything we can do since were so far away" Bokomon said.

"Well lets get back in! Takuya needs our help!" J.P. said.

The 3 of them Spirit Evolve and I Fusion Evolve. They all stare at you in awe as they never seen your Spirit up close.

You all fly up to the area.

"Lightening Blitz!"

"Hurricane Winds!"

"Honey Rose Cannon"

"Blizzard Blaster!"

You all hold down on your attacks and you each do our best to break the barrier and help Takuya. You all then see a beam of light from Serophymons egg go to Takuya and he Fusion Evolves. You each then stop and see a Fractual Code come out of the eyeball Takuya was in. The Fractual Code than goes inside the egg shocking it as well as Bokomon. The eyeball color then fades out.

"Is it over?" Kazemon asks.

"Not yet!" You said.

You then see the last one fade out and Takuya comes out with a grin on his face.

"Hey everyone! Gets who just kicked Mercurymons pututy?!" Takuya said flying down towards you.

You all turn back into your human forms. Bokomon lays in your lap feeling the pain because the baby was coming. You narrowed your eyes at him as you sweat dropped.

"Bokomon...quit acting some crazed baby mama and just take the egg of your scarf! The baby isn't inside you, you know!"

You touched the egg a bit making Bokomon scream out in horror. You then see a crack in the egg.