Alone but Never Alone

You were walking through the Rose Morning Star still feeling triumphiant since claiming victory against Ranamon and Mercurymon.

"Thank heavens your back together again! So is everybody ready to go?" Bokomon asks happily.

"Next stop the Rose Morning Star! right?! I'm the leader! follow me everybody!" J.P. said who than began to walk.

"Uh NO!" You said.

But everyone else still began following. You roll your eyes and follow.

"1 2 3 4... follow me as we explore! 5 6 7 8..." J.P. began.

"Shut up now or you'll be bait!" You sang as you pointed to the hungry monsters at the side of the cliff. J.P. looks back at me sadly.

"Y/N you ruined it!" He said.

"Good! That little song of yours was getting stupid anyway!" You said laughing as Takuya joined in as well.

"Relax Fiona hes just showing off," Zoe said giggling a bit.

"Well what if we dont want to see what hes showing?" Koji says joingly making you burst out laughing.

"I wanna turn being the leader!" Tommy said excitedly.

You smirk at him.

"You really do think your something don't you little man?" You asked ruffling Tommy's hair under his hat. He blushes lightly.

"Well believe it or not hon youd make a better leader than J.P. here" You added.

"HEY! I'll make a great leader!" J.P. said.

"You'd probably get us killed!" You said laughing making J.P. get fumed up.

"Oh you're so funny!" J.P. said sarcastically.

"Alright thank you! I am really funny!" You said proudly.

"I was being sarcatic!" J.P. said.

"Don't start with me!" You yell.

J.P. then steps on a crack causing it to break and start a rumbling. A dark wind then blows harshly at you all and your each then sucked in to what seemed to be an eye...

...

...

...

You all fall inside and see that you're inside an eye cave with tubes on each side.

"I don't know how we got here but it looks like were trapped!" Koji said.

"You serious? There's got to be a way out" Takuya said. He then walks over to one of the pipes and touches it.

"Looks kind of spongey! A weird kind of rock," Takuya said.

"Eww don't touch it! You could get infected!" You said.

"I'm wearing gloves Y/N," Takuya said.

"Well your gloves are gonna get infected!" You said. Takuya rolls his eyes.

You then walk over seeing an eye.

"Dead end?!" You asked.

You then feel a gooey hand smack you on the butt causing you to shriek as blue lines went down your head. You then turn around angrily and saw that Takuya was the only one nearest to you. With flames in your eyes, you grab him by the collar.

Takuya widened his eyes.

"Y/N! What are you-?!"

"You want me to shove those goggles where the sun don't shine?! I'm the RIGHT one Takuya! Try me!"