O Brother, Why Trains & Spirits?

Y/N's POV:

"Lets go lets go lets go!" Patamon said.

"Let's not rush off now! We dont even know were Koji is" Bokomon said.

"I say we pick a direction and go!" Takuya said.

"This way!" Patamon says leading you all.

You all follow it and soon stop in the forest.
You, Kazemon, and Bettlemon fly up above the trees trying to see if either of you found Koji.

"Dying of curiosity here!" Takuya said.

"Boy dont rush me! We didnt find anything!" You said flying down.

You turn back into your human form.

"It's this way...the light source...the light source...follow me!" Patamon said.

"Huh?" Everyone asks in confusion.

"Of course!" You said.

"What is it y/n?" Takuya asks.

"Duh dont you get it? Koji is the Spirit of Light! lets follow Patamon!" You said following Patamon.

Everyone else follows it. After awhile Patamon then runs back to hide behind Bokomon.

"What is it Patamon?" Bokomon asks.

"The bad thing...over there!" Patamon says pointing upward.

You then see dark swords falling down upon you all to seal you in. You all then Evolve but it seemingly had no affect.

"What can we do now?" You asked.

"Gotta dig gotta dig gotta dig dig dig!" Patamon says digging a hole making the dirt spill on Bokomon.

The sight was cute. It made you giggle.

"Patamon has the right idea! We gotta dig our way out!" You said helping the young Patamon dig.

"Thats a great idea!" Takuya said and everyone then began to help out.

...

...

...

Duskmons POV:

"Duskmon I think its time to remember when you came to the Digital World! Allow me to assist you!" Cherubimon said to me.

I then close my eyes and scream as I turn back into my human form. I am then in a dark void with smoke suronding me.

"Hello? Is someone here?" I ask.

I then see a figure.

"Papa? you are my dad right?" I ask him.

He then fades out. I then gasp then turn to see grandma.

"Grandma? Grandma!" I cry.

She then fades out.

I then turn around and see y/n!

I loved her so much I missed her. She walks over to me. She leans her lips towards mine and I close my eyes to lean in to kiss her. She then fades out.

"Y/n wait! Come back!" I cry.

I then look up seeing a bright light. I then saw Koji and y/n holding hands.

"Koji! You're Koji right? I wanted to meet you..." I said walking towards him.

Koji and y/n then turn towards each other and kiss much to my horror before fading out.