The Swiss Family Digimon!

You all kept searching high and low off the island. You and Koji climbed trees trying to find the Toucanmon.

"Oh who are we kidding! We couldn't even find them if they came up and bit us on the nose!" Takuya complained.

You all gave up. You flipped down the trees and landed in front of the beach house where everyone else was.

"Lets...take a break for a while..." Takuya said.

J.P. then sighed.

"Don't worry J.P. you'll get your D Tector real soon!" Zoe assured.

"Actually I was wondering if...you'd be like that," J.P. said.

"Like what?" Zoe asked.

"You know...like Calamaramon," J.P. said nervously.

"Calamaramon? Where?!" Takuya asked getting up.

"Good question, lemmie go fry some squid real quick," you say jokingly as you rolled your eyes making everyone but Zoe chuckle a bit.

"Anyways Zoe, I was just wondering if you'd be scary like that," J.P. said. You, Tommy, Takuya, and Koji then imagined Kazemon with fangs and ugly teeth.

"Stop that! I can't believe you would think something like that! I am nothing like her!" Zoe shouted throwing tantrum.

"I will always be a cool and beautiful girl Digimon. Besides y/n got her Beast Spirit and she still looks beautiful. And she was able to control it on her 1st time!" Zoe said.

"And besides..."

Zoe then got into a powerful pose.

"We're girls! And girls know how to handle power when they need to!"

"You are sooo cringe..." you so bluntly.

Zoe glared at you.

"You wanna say that to my face?!"

You folded your arms as you look at her in amusement.

"You're cringe, sis..."

Zoe fumed as she growled at you.

You chuckled.

"It's all good, you still cute though," you wink playfully.

Zoe calmed down and narrowed her eyes at you.

"I hate you..."

You smirk at her before walking close to her and wrap your arms around her neck.

"But I loveee you~" You sang before you begin to pretend to air kiss her all over.

Zoe chuckled in amusement at you as she rolled her eyes, "get off of me..."

The boys sweatdropped at your little exchange but you didn't care.

"Girls are weird..." Takuya muttered.

"Tell me about it..." Koji sighed.

Bokomon cleared his throat.

"That reminds me! How were you able to control your Beast Spirit y/n?"

You let go of Zoe and turned to him.

"Don't know."

You then looked up seeing 4 red flying figures.

"Hey the Toucanmon!" You yell running the front of the beach.

"Look there landing over there," Tommy said pointing at a nearby island.

"Right lets get em! We can swim there!" Takuya said.