A Molehill Out of a Mountain

J.P. had finally got his spirit. You were then in the village desperately looking for food. You were then seen getting thrown out. Well, the others were. You fought your way and the digimon pushed you out and shut the doors.

 "Fine I don't wanna eat in a nasty looking building with anyway!" You yelled. 

"NO, please! Don't listen to her! We have money," Zoe said.

 "Two pennies doesn't count," you said. 

"Sorry! But I'm not rich like you!" Zoe cried. 

"So how do we get money?" J.P. asked. 

"Getting a job of course," said Bokomon. 

"A job?! But those are what allowances are for," Takuya whined.

"Y'all still getting allowances?" You teased.

 "We're not rich Y/N," said Takuya. 

 "Can't you lend us some?" Tommy asked. 

"Yeah hand it over," said Takuya and J.P. Bokomon then dug in his pocket and pulled out his money bag. But it was empty. 

"Mmm!" You said as you shook your head. Everyone then got sad. 

"Now come on you nincompoops follow me!" said Bokomon. 

"I'm ain't going nowhere til I get some food!" You yelled. 

"Yeah me too," said Zoe. 

"Hey guys look at that sign," said J.P. You then looked at the sign. 

"Heroes wanted all your meals free?! Ima do that!" You said running to the building and everyone followed. 

"Hey we're heroes!" said Takuya. 

You then see 3 sad slugs who brightened at Takuya's words. They then took you all to a sidetrack where you saw a Trailmon past by. The 3 slugs then hook you all on with ropes connected to all your carts and you were all pulled onto the tracks. The slugs then explained what happened to their women but Takuya then looked to see 2 big loops that resembled what you would see on a roller coaster. 

"Hold on! You want us to ride on that? In this?" He exclaimed. 

"Oh c'mon now! It's just a roller coaster," you said. 

"Yeah except we don't have seatbelts or anything!" Zoe cried. 

"Hey now! Watch that attitude," you snapped. 

"Oh whatever Y/N," Zoe said rolling her eyes. 

You all then screamed as you all rode on the loops really fast. You all then crash and land on wooden sideway fence and below you was an endless pit where if you fall you die.

 "C'mon heroes," said the slugs.

 "But how are we supposed to get up?" Takuya asked. 

"Well I don't know about y'all but I'm gonna do what I do best," you said as you then started climbing up the walls really fast with your own 2 hands. 

"Whoa Y/N!" J.P. exclaimed. 

"Cool!" Tommy cheered.

 "Yeah cool, but how are we supposed to get ourselves up?" Takuya asked. 

The slugs then dropped down a wooden latter for them and you each then climbed onto it. Takuya climbed under you. You see a familiar silhouette from the window. It had a bandana and a long pony tail. You smirked knowing who it was. You climb in through the window and drop in.