From Dawn to Duskmon

After Tommy came through by making a good burger, it was time to set off again. You were all riding upon the Partybusmon to the Rose Morning Star. Everyone was looking out the window while You and Koji sat together enjoying a soda from the same cup. Thats when the Partybusmon comes to a sudden stop and you all fall over. Koji falls ontop of you.

"Are you ok N/N?"

You blush and then nod. He then helps you up.

"So...why we stop?" you asked.

"End of the line, yo!" Partybusmon said.

"That cant be right! were in the middle of nowhere," Zoe said.

Koji looks out the window too.

"It looks like the tracks dont stop for miles!" Koji said.

"Look, when I say end of the line I mean end of the line! Peace!" Partybusmon says.

With that Partybusmon dumps you all off the ride and you each fell over on the tracks. Partybusmon then rides away backwards.

"Hey you cant do this to me! I'm Celebrity-Princess: Y/N the Dream! get back here!" You shouted.

Everyone sweatdrops at you.

"Forget it N/N hes gone," Takuya said putting a hand on your shoulder.

"Welcome to the Dark Gate...its the temple like structure behind you!" Bokomon said.

You all turn around seeing the Dark Gate.

"That doesnt look very 'welcoming'" you said.

"Why do I get the feeling thats not a good thing?" J.P. asked scared.

"Is there anything written in the book about it?" he asks.

"Well lets have a look shall we?" Bokomon says opening the the page.

"Whoa its pitch black!" Takuya said.

"It appears that there really is no 1st hand information on this place. Many brave digimon have entered the gate but have never returned. We'll have to find a different route to the Rose Morning Star." Bokomon said.

"Well the shortest route is straight ahead! I mean when we all work as a team we overcome so pretty tough stuff so whats the point in backing down now?" Takuya said.

"Yeah and if something major happens we'll just Spirit Evolve," J.P. says.

"There isnt any trouble that we cant handle!" Tommy said.

"Exactly! We're the 6 legendary warriors that stopped Grumblemon and that guy was no push over!" Zoe said.

"You guys know I'm in!" Koji said expressionless.

You smile and wrap your arm around him and lean you head on his shoulder.

"And I'm in if you are!" You said.

Koji smiles at you and kisses your cheek.

"Well we all took a vote. Move out!" Takuya said walking towards the gate and you all followed.

Bokomon reluctantly followed. Above, you all see a dark shade so you all hide in fear. You hide behind a tree.

"It's just the wind guys," Takuya said.

You sigh in relief but then to your annoyance you saw Zoe clinging on to Koji!

"Oh sorry about that!" Zoe said.

"No problem!" Koji said blushing.

You narrowed your eyes.

"Ima let that slide for now..." you muttered to yourself.