Kazemon and Buzzlamon Kick It!

Y/N's POV:

You all literally walked day and night on foot to get to the forest terminal and you were tired as hell!

"Hey, it's a Trailmon!" Takuya said standing in front of the track.

"Is this boy seriously trying to get himself killed?" You asked.

"Trailmon wanna give us a lift?" Takuya asked.

"Sorry kids cant! I'm too tired from our last stop!" Said the Trailmon.

"Stupid ugly big-nosed-"you began.

"Y/N, please! Tommy is right here," said Takuya said.

"Yeah yeah!" You groaned.

"I say we go this way," said Takuya pointing to the right.

"Well I say we go this way," said Zoe pointing to the left.

"you're wrong!" Said Takeya.

"You're wrong!" said Zoe. They each went their desired directions.

Tommy followed Takuya while J.P. and the 2 Digimon followed Zoe.

You followed them mostly to make sure J.P. doesn't try anything funny with Zoe. You all then stopped at a station and looked at a sign.

"This is breezy village," said Bokomon.

"Welcome tourists," said a sarcastic familiar voice.

You smirked and turned around.

"Hey, babe! ya miss me?" You asked.

"Hmph! Sure I did, "Koji said as he rolled his eyes.

"Hey, where are ya going? you already left me once! If your gonna leave me again you should at least give me a goodbye kiss," you said.

Everyone sweatdropped.

"Forget it Y/N! where I go is my business! See ya!" He said walking on the train tracks. You got mad but then brushed it off.

"Adios baby!" You called out to him as you wave. Koji groaned in annoyance as he continued to walk away.

"Hey I think my spirit is nearby," said J.P.

"Let me get a better view up top," said Zoe and with that, she ran up the trees to get a view.

"Y/N? how'd you get up here so fast?" Zoe asked.

"I'm skilled in tree jumping! You should try it!" You said.

"Thanks but I don't wanna risk breaking bones," said Zoe. The wind then blew. Zoe opened up her arms as the wind blew through her clothes.

"Ah feel that fresh air! it's nice right?" Zoe asked.

You smiled as you felt the cool wind blow through your midriff. It felt really good.

"it is!" You said happily.

"Zoe!" J.P. called making her slip and slide to a group of little red Digimon. You glared at J.P.

"Now suppose that girl fell and broke her back! What would have happened?! Do you think?" You scolded.

"Sorry..." J.P. said sadly.

"Sorry!? You're sorry?! What would you do if that girl you like was dead?!" You asked.

"Well..." J.P. said walking slowly towards you.

"I could probably settle with a fox like yourself!" J.P. said leaning in.

With that, you pushed him down the tree causing him to scream in pain.