A Hunka Hunka Burning Greymon

You head back to camp where everyone sat in the circle while Koji stood leaning at the tree. You gave him a massage on his shoulders to calm him down. Koji kept quiet and seemed to be ignoring you which you found surprising since you were pretty good at massages. Takuya frowned at you.

"Hey, give me one of those!"

"No," you say with a smirk.

Takuya whimpered at that. You ignored him and turned your attention back to Koji who gave you a blank stare.

"You gonna stop that?"

"You want me to?" You giggled.

Koji blushed and turned away.

"...No..."

You chuckled.

"I thought as much..."

Koji groans at that and then shrugs your hands off his shoulders.

"Man I really messed up," Tommy said sadly.

"It's not your fault Tommy," Zoe whimpered.

You turned to your group.

"Well next time I see that guy I'll get your spirit back even if I have to get it by myself!" J.P. said.

"That wouldn't be really wise!" Bokomon said.

"So what! We shouldn't be standing around doing nothing! She needs my help" J.P. said.

You nodded in agreement.

"We can't just run out and fight! We have to get to the Forest Terminal," Takuya said.

"So what we just let him win? I can't just sit back and let Grumblemon run around with Zoe's Spirit!" J.P. yelled.

"It's ok J.P." Zoe said sadly as she stared at her D Tector.

"No, it's not ok Zoe! The Spirit of Wind is yours and you were destined to find it! So we're gonna get it back for you!" J.P. said.

"Nice sentiment but we have more important things to do than to fight a battle we can't win!" Koji said coldly.

"What is your problem Koji! You'd be going crazy if your Spirit was stolen!" J.P. yelled.

"You really would though," you nodded.

Koji looked glared at you and then at J.P.

"But hey, I understand if you're afraid! Even the Great Koji cant defeat Grumblemon!" J.P. teased.

"What?!" Koji growled.

"Who cares if you have your Beast Spirit! You can't even control it like Y/B can!" J.P. yelled.

You then stepped in between them.

"Hey now! Chill!" You said.

"Knock it off J.P.!" Takuya ordered.

J.P. turned away. "I guess I'm the only one who wants to help Zoe!"

"Guys forget it! Let's just go to the Forest Terminal!" said Zoe.

"That's it! I've heard enough! I think its time to do something more productive than stand here an argue! AHEM!" Bokomon said.

"My friends I think the time has finally come! It is time to lead you to your path of wisdom! It is not easily won!" Bokomon said walking away.

"And which each step will lead-oof!" Bokomon tripped and landed in the mud.

"Oof is right!" You chuckled.