Trailmon VS Trailmon!

As you all headed for the Rose Morning Star via the Partybusmon you all sat in a large hot tub in your swimsuits that were provided with the ride. You relaxed as you leaned your head against Koji who had his arm wrapped around you.

"I can sure get used to this!" Takuya chuckled as he happily leaned back against the tub.

"Yeah, ditto!" Tommy added.

"So when did you become a celebrity princess or whatever, anyway?" Zoe chuckled.

"Ah, y'know, it's a long story," you say with a smile as a little digimon walked up to hand you a shrimp cocktail.

"Thank you," you say as you take the shrimp and eat it.

"Hey, I want one too!" J.P. cried.

"Yeah, how come she gets free food?!" Zoe ask in irritation.

The digimon turns to her. "Because she's the celebrity-princess: Y/N the Dream."

"But I'll give you free food if she's ok with it," the digimon said looking at you.

Zoe then gives you a pleading look and you smirk.

"Lets see..." I said.

You then take a shrimp and slowly started to lick it making Zoes mouth water.

"Hmmm...should I allow it? Do you deserve it?" You ask taking a bite of a shrimp.

"Mmmm this taste so good! Koji try some!" You said holding up a piece of shrimp. He opens his mouth as you fed him.

"Y/N please!" Zoe whined.

You smirk. You then look at the digimon and nod at it. The digimon then serves Zoe a shrimp cocktail.

"Thanks Y/N!" Zoe said before she began to eat her shrimp cocktail.

"Ooo it's kicking my baby is kicking!" Bokomon says joyfully from all the way from the seats.

"Don't care," you whispered.

"Hey, are you gonna share that shrimp?" Takuya asks.

You open your mouth to say something but the train came to a sudden stop causing you all to hit the walls of the hottub. You widened your eyes.

"What the crap?!"

"All you peoples off the bus yo," Partybusmon says.

...

...

...

After each of you get dried and dressed, you stepped out the bus and only to see many buildings.

"Hey where are we?" Takuya asks.

"This is the great Trailmon race! Peace!" Partybusmon says leaving.

"Hey wait what is the Trailmon race?" Takuya asks.

"Well if we're stuck here might as well look around," Koji says.

You all then walk through the city seeing a bunch of people lined up to see trains about to race. You asked what's up and a scarecrow like digimon explains.

"Is there some prize for the grand winner?" Zoe asks.

"Cheeseburgers," the digimon said.

You frowned.

"So...no Chick Fil A?"

Takuya raised an eyebrow at you in confusion.

"Chicki Fi wha?"