A Honeybee Can't Keep a Grumblemon Down

It was soon morning so you and Koji decided to stop for a drink at the pond. Something was on your mind though.

'What did that bear mean when he said he put a surprise in my D Tector?' You thought.

You and Koji then cup both of your hands in the water and drink.

"Hmm... needs a little something," you said.

Koji looks at you confused as you were digging in your bag. You then pull out a kool-aid pack.

"Your not serious..." He says.

To answer his question you open the pack and pour it into the pond turning it red. you then cup your hands in the water and drink.

"Mmmm! good stuff! Try it!" you said. Koji then stood up.

"Nah I'm good! Lets keep going," he said walking away. You then stand up and put a hand on his shoulder. He turns around and looks at you with curiosity in his blue eyes.

"What?" He asks.

"We're being followed," you said.

Koji then looks around.

"I don't see anyone," he said.

You then turn away and walk towards a tree waving your finger.

"Because your not very observant," you said.

You then stop at a tree and you then kick it hard with your boots and Bokomon and Neemon fall out and land on the ground.

"Ouchie!" Neemon said.

"Y/N! That was very rude of you to do especially since your a Princess!" Bokomon said.

"Well it's rude to follow people around and spy on them," you said. Koji then ran up to you and grabbed your arm.

"Stop following us!" Koji yelled.

You both ran into the tall grass and stop when you see that you were on the edge of a cliff. Neemon then jumps on your shoulder and Bokomon jumps on Koji's shoulder. You both start to lose your balance but held still. You then smirk and grab Kojis's hand and he looks at you wide-eyed.

"Y/N! wait! what are you do-?"

Koji began but it was too late because you already started jumping bringing Koji down with you and you all screamed landing in another pile of tall grass.

"Are you crazy?!" Koji asked. You put your finger under his chin.

"Relax! I promise your pretty face didn't break in the crash," you said.

He rolled his eyes.

You then notice in front of you that there was a creepy looking rock like Digimon staring. Bokomon tells you its Gatsumon. You both stand up.

"What do you want?" Koji asks coldly.

"Nothing! So what do you guys want?" Gatsumon asked.

"What do you care?" Koji asked.

"Don't mind him! Do you know how we can get to the Forest Terminal?" You asked.

"I know but I'm not gonna tell ya!" Gatsumon said and then started running off.

"What are you waiting for after him! Chop-chop!" Bokomon said.

"Don't tell me what to do!" Koji yelled.

You then followed the Gatsumon, only to see a rock.

"I doubt a heavyweight like that could run that fast," you said. Koji nodded in agreement.