Darkest Before Duskmon

Duskmon points his sword towards you all.

"Lets see how strong you are! Show me your power!"

"Okay 'Shadow the Edgelord..." you say as you rolled your eyes at his generic statement.

Duskmon then waves his sword and ared beam appears. You all quickly dodge.

"C'mon guys theres only one of him. If we defeated Grumblemon this will be a piece of cake!" Burningreymon said.

He then charges at him.

"Bolo thunder!" Metalkabutaryimon then shoots his thunder balls at Duskmon. But it had no affect. Burningreymon then procceds to throw punches at him but ends up getting thrown.

"Takuya!" You all cry.

You charge at Duskmon.

"Royal Pain!"

You were about to slice him with your blade but Duskmon grabs your foot and throws jabs at your bare sides, scratches all across your body before kicking you back over to the others.

"Y/N!" Everyone cries.

You slowly rose up as you clutches your waist.

"I'm okay fam! I'm good..."

"...Though now at this point, I kinda wish my spirits came with a little more armor, not something straight out of..."

You glance at your tummy, chest, and thighs that had bloody scratches.

"...Savage X Fenty...owww..."

"I should at least give you the chance to surrender," Duskmon says.

"We won't take it!" Burningreymon says.

He then tells J.P. and Tommy to switch into their human forms.

You all then charge at him.

"Lobo Kendo!" Lobomon then cross swords with him.

"Little help here guys!" He says.

You come to his aid.

"Acid Nectar!"

"Plasma Paws!"

"Thunder Fist!"

"Frozen Tundra!"

Your attacks combine but after the smoke cleared none of you could see him.

"Where did he go?" Lobomon asks.

You then look up seeing that he was above.

"Deadly Gaze!" He says and said red beams.

You barley dodge the attack. You launch at him and throw a few punches but Duskmon holds your arms down.

"You pathetic child give me your Spirit!" Duskmon demands.

"Wild Fire Tsunami!" Burningreymon yells.

He then hits not only Duskmon but you as well! You screamed at the top of your lungs and quickly fly away from the fire and land on the ground.

"Honeylomon!" Lobomon cries.

He then runs over to you and picks you up bridal style. You were in so much pain.

"Takuya! Get out of there!" He yells running with everyone following.

"Why? I defeated him!" Burninggreymon said.

"You think you defeated him by yourself?! C'mon lets go!" Lobomon yells.