FIRE!

A/N: Yeah I've neglected this story. I've been lazy and been focusing on other works. I've decided to continue this because I know there are few of you that do enjoy this fic. Also I know that feeling when you're reading something you like and suddenly someone stops updating.

If you are actively reading this, drop a comment and/or a vote below so I know who's reading!

So this isn't a chapter update, but rather just a way to kick things off. Please enjoy!

...

...

...

Japanese Opening Credits Song: 'Fire' by: Koji

The scene opens up with a large globe as silhouettes of legendary warriors spin around it. The narrator tells about the Digital World as the camera zooms in on the spinning globe revealing a fractual code. The code then disappears revealing Cherubimon in the globe.

The scene then switches to each of the 6 heroes separately with their Human Spirit in the background. Takuya is shown with Agunimon as he turns around to give a thumbs up, Zoe is shown with Kazemon as she turns around to flip her hair, J.P. is shown with Bettlemon, he brushes his nose and smiles as he crosses his arms, Tommy is shown with Kumamon as he adjusts his hat, Koji is shown with Lobomon as he adjusts his bandana, You are shown last with Buzzlamon as you turn around to blow a kiss as you wink.

The scene then transitions to a blue F which zooms out to show the 6 heroes standing together in front of it. You are shown standing between Koji and Tommy. All 6 heroes then happily jump in the air. You happily jump up as you throws both hands in the air. The scene then fades to show the title 'DIGIMON FRONTIER."

As the lyrics start playing, a Trailmon charges towards the camera. The scene then transitions to an overhead shot of the camera with each hero on top of each individual car with the exception of you and Koji who are both at the end of the car. You have an arm around Koji who looks at you with annoyance as you smirk and wink at him.

The scene then switches to all the heroes in separate locations as they stare at their D Tectors. You are shown at a sandy beach as you lay on your side with your elbow propped up as you rests your head in your hand. All 6 heroes then look up in the air.

The scene then switches to all the 6 heroes fading in and out as they swipe their D Tectors across the screen to reveal a fractual code. Koji comes first followed by you, J.P., Tommy, Zoe, and finally Takuya.

A mysterious sign then shows which transitions to a mysterious Digimon that zooms in towards the light    in the dark sky. The 6 heroes are shown running towards it as they each reach their hands out. You are shown between Koji and Tommy. The 6 heroes each stop and turn around as the ground beneath them suddenly darkens.

The scene then briefly switches to the 6 heroes in a red background. You are shown right beneath Takuya. Unlike the others, you have a confident smile as you sing. All the heroes each mouth the lyrics "Kanau sa".

The scene then switches to all the 6 heroes standing before a shadowy mist version of Cherubimon. You are shown standing between Koji and Tommy. The ground then tears and shatters beneath them causing all the heroes to fly back as Cherubimon reveals his claws.

The scene then briefly switches back to the 6 heroes in the red background again as they each mouth the lyrics "Dekiru".

The scene then switches to all the 6 heroes together in a digitized background. They each jump after Takuya as they evolve into their Human Spirits. The scene then briefly switches to an exploding Digital World. The scene briefly jumps to each of the heroes individually without their headgear as the wind blows in their hair. You are shown in an orange background and without your hairbow as you expresses shock.

The scene then switches to all the Human Spirits attacking before they fade out. Agunimon sends a fire punch, Kazemon spins on her hands, Bettlemon shoots electricity, Buzzlamon unleashes her stingers at the screen, Kumamon appears with ice, and finally Lobomon makes slashes with his lightsabers.

The scene then switches to silhouettes of all the Human Spirits go behind Agunimon only to appear standing next to him. Buzzlamon is shown floating as she crosses her arms.

The scene then switches to each of the Human Spirits transforming into their Beast Spirits before they fly towards the screen. Agunimon transforms into BurningGreymon as he erupts in fire, Kazemon transforms into Zephrymon as pink wind surrounds her, Bettlemon transforms into  MetalKabuterimon as he crackles with electricity, Buzzlamon appears smiling as she quickly flies back to transform into Honeylomon as a cyclone of flowers surround her, Kumamon then transforms into Korikakumon as he shatters into ice, Lobomon then transforms into KendoGarurumon.

The scene then switches to all the Beast Spirits together before they each fly away. Honeylomon is shown between KendoGarurumon and Metalkabutarimon. The scene then switches to Cherubimon in globe form as he smirks evilly. He then exploded as the scene transitions to a spinning wheel with the Spirit symbols.

The statues of the Human Spirits along with the evil spirits finally appear before they transition to their normal selves. You are shown between Koji and Tommy as you cross your arms over your chest. All the heroes and villains then point their fingers at the screen.

TO BE CONTINUED...