Stuck in Sakkakumon with You

You all each battled your own monsters. You had to deal with a cherry monster tree like thing.

"Cherry Blaster!" Cherrymon said.

It then shot cheeries at you. You then Spirit Evolve into Buzzlamon.

"Wildlife Kick!" You yell.

The tree then grabs your leg and starts to swing you and toss you around. You land on the ground.

"Buzzlamon Slide Evolution! Honeylomon!" You said.

"Call of the Wild!" You yell and the swarm of Honeybeemon come to help.

"Here havve some cherries!" Cherrymon said and begins to bribe them with cherries.

"Mm yummy!" The Honeybeemon says and then begin to fly away towards the cherries.

Your scowled in irritation.

"You damn traitors! Get back here and-"

You were then interupted when Cherrymon grabbed you and started slamming you to the ground, making you scream in agony.

'Am I really gonna go out like this?'You thought as your eyes slowly flutter shut.

Your eyes soon flutter open when you see a bright light  which slowly goes into your D Tector.

'A new Spirit?' You thought.

Your raised an eyebrow.

"We're not even that far into the plot yet. Isn't it too soon for an upgrade?"

You shrug. 'Welp!'

Light completely surronds you. You look to your left and see your Spirit Buzzlamon and look to your right and see your Beast Spirit Honeylomon.

"I...I feel my Human and Beast Spirits coming together!" You said.

You then start to Evolve and you see the same 6 loops.

"Execute! Fusion Evolution!" You yell.

You then scream in agony feeling your Human Spirit and Beast Spirit coming together.

You finally transformed as you got in your final pose.

"Beelonamon!" You yell.

You looked down at yourself seeing your new form. From head to toe you had sleek, thigh length black hair with gold and rose gold streaks in which it was half down while the rest was pinned up in two buns just like your Buzzlamon form, only the two buns hairstyle were styled to be shaped like rose petals.

Your figure was more voluptuous than before!

Your top consisted of a gold metallic breast plate that was shaped like two round honeycombs which covered each breast.

Instead of pants, you remained in a metallic gold thong bikini bottom that had roses printed on it. Your bumblebee stinger on your hide was also gold. Your bee wings on your back were also bumblebee printed.

One blade on your black and gold cutout thigh high boots were gold and the other was rose gold it also had sharp metallic roses on the heels. Your belly piercing was now a golden rose and on your bare waist was a tattoo of your spirit symbol.

You then turned to a scared Cherrymon.

"Uh oh!" it said.

You then spin around cherrymon and circle it.

"Pollen Tempist!" You yelled as pollen then appears on Cherrymon stunning it.

"Thorn Blades!" You yell again making a X with your legs to cross cut on Cherrymon as its Fractual Code appears.