Welcome to My Nightmare

You, Takuya, Koji, and Tommy had discovered a boat below you and we saw that it was Zoe, J.P. and the others.

"Oh are those your friends? Well you can borrow my parachutes" said the Lego Digimon. Takuya, Koji and Tommy had then took parachutes and parachuted down the boat.

"And where is my parachute?" You asked the digimon.

"Oh, my apologies princess! But... I mistakenly brought 3," the lego digimon said nervously. You sighed.

"It's okay I can still make it down easily," you said climbing out of the plane and jumped down.

"Princess NO!" the digimon cried out.

Everyone on the boat looked up and you wide eyed in shock.

"Y/N!" Everyone yelled.

Before you hit the boat you do a flip and then a double flip and land perfectly next to Koji.

"WOW Y/N! that was amazing!" Zoe said.

"That was so cool!" Tommy said.

Takuya and J.P. jaws dropped.

You looked at Koji who was mad so you felt guilty. Koji then pulls you into a hug which surprised you.

"Don't you ever scare me like that!" Koji said.

You pull away. "Hey now relax... I made it out okay. right?"

Koji just smiled at you. You were soon done riding on the boat and arrived in the forest. You were walking for what seemed like hours in silence and you couldnt take it anymore so you decided to strike up a conversation.

"Hey Takuya remember that fight I got into at school with Yuka?" you asked.

Takuya shook his head and groaned. "Not now, Y/N..."

You crossed your arms and huffed. "Hey! She was asking for it!"

Takuya looked at you in disbelief. "All she did was accidentally bump into you at lunch!"

You glared at him.

"She knocked my chicken and pizza bagels off my tray! How DARE she?!"

Zoe widened her eyes.

"You mean you were the one who fought that girl? I saw that on the news! Do you know shes in the hospital now?"

You shrugged. "Hey my uncle did pay for the hospital bill!"

Takuya rolled his eyes.

"You're too kind..."

"You shouldn't engage in confrontation like that," Koji said.

"I know you're not talking," you chuckled causing Koji to roll his eyes.

"Bokomon how much longer until we get to the forest terminal?" J.P. asked.

"Don't worry you only have to walk a little bit more," said Bokomon. J.P. then complained and groaned.

Later on you, Takyua, Koji, and Zoe ran ahead a little leaving the other 2 behind.

"Isn't it time for a break?" J.P. asked.

"We didn't even have breakfast!" Tommy cried.

"Well I guess it is time to set up camp," Takuya said.

"It's been a long day for all of us," said Zoe.

"Yeah whatever," said Koji.

...