All Aboard

A/N: So here's a gist of you: your young, pretty, flirty, loud and a bit of a wild card. 

You have h/l h/c hair, s/c skin, and e/c eyes.

Your outfit consists of a f/c one-shouldered cropped leather tank top that reveals your belly ring, matching pants, f/c combat boots, and a f/c hair bow.

Your D-Tector color is the same as your outfit.

Your spirit is Buzzlamon: The Spirit of Nature

Now read and enjoy!

Opening Credits:

Agunimon is shown showing off his D tector the scene switches to the 6 Digi destined moving their D tectors in different directions.

 It was 1st Koji then J.P. then you then Tommy then Zoe and then Takuya. 

The scene then switches to each of you holding out your hands reaching for the beams of light running towards it. 

Left to right: J.P., you, Zoe, Takuya,Koji and Tommy. The scene switches to all of your spirits fading in and out. 

Agunimon who seemed to be roaring, Lobomon who glances up real quick, Beatlemon who is sliding sideways, Kazemon who flies up towards the left, Buzzlamon who flies up towards the right with your arms in the air and then Kumamon who shoots a glare at the screen. 

The scene then switches to each of you holding your spirits within us in different colors before fading out on our chests. You hold a f/c one. 

When Takuya appears he jumps out the screen as it brightens and each of you are seen there jumping with him on a hill. You are jumping next to Koji smiling at him with your eyes closed. 

Takuya is then seen riding dolphins with Bokomon and Neemon. Takuya then runs in and out of the screen then Koji then Zoe who jumps a little before fading out then you blow a kiss at the screen before you fade out then J.P. then Tommy who jumps a little. 

The scene then switches to J.P., Koji, you and red earred digimon enjoying the sunset. Koji's arm is around you and your head rests on his shoulder and J.P. stands there looking jealous. 

The scene then switches to Zoe, Tommy and a frog digimon watching digimon hatch out of their eggs. The scene switches to the digi destined transforming into their spirits. 

Takuya is then seen without his goggles and hat Zoe is then seen without her hat then J.P. then you are seen without your hairbow making her f/c hair fall with a slightly shocked look on your face, Tommy is then seen without his hat and Koji is seen without his bandana. Your outlines of your spirits are then shown. 

Your spirit forms a f/c outline.

 The screen is then zoomed out to show Koji about to digi volve then J.P. how has 1 loop ready then Zoe who does the slash then Tommy who has loops around him then you as the transformation statue above you then Takuya is shown as he transforms. 

The scene switches showing Agunimon blazing fire then Kazemon spinning on her hands then Bettlemon making electric energy then Buzzlamon doing a screw kick at the screen then Kumamon appearing with ice then Lobomon makes slashes with his lightsabers. 

Shadows of spirits go behind Agunimon then appear standing next to Buzzlamon floating with her arms crossed. 

The scene switches to a spinning wheel with symbols and then you all appear pointing your fingers towards the screen as the title is then shown.