Lobomon the Warrior of Light

Y/N's POV:

After awhile Koji came back inside and sat across from you.

 "I knew you couldn't stay away!" You said winking at him. 

"Knock it off!" said Koji. 

"What's with the attitude?!" You asked him almost yelling. 

"You still didn't tell me why you moved," Koji said.

You sighed and then explained everything to him without crying. 

After you were done you looked at him and he didn't say anything or change emotion. 

You stood up. "Oh what? that's it!? I tell you a bit of my past and you don't say anything?! God I feel like I'm talking to the train!" You yelled. 

"I can hear you you know," said a loud but deep voice. 

"Who said that?!" You asked. 

"Why me of course! I am Trailmon" said Trailmon. 

"Hold up! Talking trains?!" You asked.

You thought a little bit. 'Maybe I should stop sneaking into the kitchen and drinking my uncles champagne...' 

"Well, Trailmon where are we?" You asked it. 

"You'll see," said Trailmon. 

You couldn't wait anymore so you pulled out your iphone and pressed down the home button. 

"Siri where are we?" You ask it. 

You wait for a response. 

"You're in a world and you could die you die you die you die you die..." Siri said but she was suddenly taken over as your phone wasn't a phone anymore! It was some crazy looking device.

"What the hell?" You exclaim. You looked up at Koji he was holding the same device. 

The train had stopped and you and Koji got off the train. 

You both looked at your own devices. 

"Y/N L/N begin your search," said the device. 

"Search?" You and Koji asked in unison. 

"Find your spirit and you will find answers to all your questions," said the device.

 "Not good enough! I'm not some lapdog you can order around ya know," said Koji.

 "What is this spirit anyway?"You ask it.

 A hologram map appeared on both your devices. 

"What's this?" he asks.

 "Oh enough with the questions already let's just go!" You said running in the area. 

"Y/N wait," Koji called running after you.

 As the two of you were walking through you see 2 boys running around like idiots. 

"There goes an accident waiting to happen," said Koji.

 "They really shouldn't be wandering alone in this place but oh well im not here to play babysister!" said Koji walking. 

You giggle at that and followed him. 

You both were later on in the forest and were seemingly making no progress. 

You were swinging and jumping tree to tree closely near Koji.