No Whamon

You were all speeding on the Trailmon barely able to hold on. 

"Hey buddy, can you go any faster?" Koji asks. 

The Trailmon does just that and he speeds up.

 "Koji!" You all yelled. 

You then lose your balance and fall out the door. 

"Y/N!" Zoe and Tommy cry. 

Just as you were about to fall into the water, a hand catches yours. You look up and see Koji who was gripping on the side of the Trailmon. He hoists you up and wraps his arm around your waist. He smiles at you and you smile back. 

"You should be a little more careful next time..." he whispers in my ears.

You smirk. "Well maybe you should hold your tongue. But since you can't I'll be more than happy to take care of it for you..." you whisper back.

"Now I'm really gonna be sick!" Takuya groaned. 

 Trailmon then does a big jump and lands on another track. He then drops you all off.

 "End of the line," Trailmon says and then leaves as you say goodbyes. 

You all then run through a big tunnel and you each see an opening. You all make it there and see a shiny blue cavern area. 

"Where's the exit?" Takuya asks.

 "There must be one somewhere," Koji says. 

The 2 then run but you flip all the way down the slope. 

"Show off!" J.P. says. 

"You wish you could do that," you said. You each then go to knock on walls to find an exit.

 "These rocks are solid!" Koji complains.

 "Well then we make an exit!" You yelled. 

You then use your boot and kick the wall. The solid wall didn't break. 

"My foot didn't do nothin!" You said. 

"Guess we gotta go back," Tommy said. 

 "I hate to break it too you but how we supposed to go back if there ain't no Trailmon to wait for us?" You asked. 

Waves of water then wash over J.P. and Tommy. Big waves then rise up above and a whale comes out.

 "Definitely," Takuya began. 

"Not good," Koji finished. 

"Help me, please! Help me!" Whamon says. 

"I wanna go home I wanna go home I wanna go home!" Whamon cries. 

"We gotta stop him!" Koji says. 

"I'm ready when you are!" Takuya says. 

"Wait!" You say. They turned to you. 

"I think he just confused," you said. 

You walk up to the Whamon and put your hand on his forehead and stroke it.

 "Hey babe, everything will be fine," you said. 

Whamon seemed to have calmed down. 

"Good boy. Now tell mama what's bothering you," you said.

 "Well..ok... I was swimming happily then I saw this delicious glowing plant I couldn't help myself so I decided t take a little nibble...next thing I knew I was stuck in this place!" Whamon cried. 

"Ohh you poor baby!" You said sadly.

 Suddenly the water is drained away leaving Whamon laying there. 

"Whamon!" You cry. 

Grumblemon appears. 

"Haven't we seen enough of your ugly face?" You asked him. 

"Now to take spirit!" Grumblemon said. 

"You said that last time and the time before that but we still managed to kick your ugly behind," you said.  

"Me take care of you!" Grumblemon said. 

"We're not afraid of you Grumblemon!" Agunimon.

 Grumblemon mocks him. You spit at him and it lands directly in his eye. 

"Yuck!" Grumblemon cries as he wipes his eyes. Everyone sweatdrops as you chuckled out loud.

 Grumblemon then opens his little jar and pink dust comes out making wood figures appear. 

"Get them!" Grumblemon yells.

 You quickly Spirit Evolve.

 "Pyro Tornado!" Agunimon says.

 "Forbidden Temptation! You yell.

 "Lobo Kendo," Lobomon says. 

The Arbormon then start to choke the three of you and then punches you all. All your fractual codes start to appear. You all then look to see Bettlemon and Kumamon start to fight. 

"Arbormon Slide Evolution!" Arbormon yells. 

You all then see Bettlemons Beast Spirit and he takes it. 

"Metokabutarymon!" He said. 

"Bolt of thunder!" He yelled shooting bolts from his bazooka he then shoots in different directions.

You widened your eyes. He could barely control his Beast Spirit. He then takes Grumblemons Fractual Code and gets Zoe her Spirit back. 

You, Takuya, Koji then begin running really fast as water had just erupted...

"Where are we?" You asked. 

You all then see teeth and it then opened up and saw the ocean. 

"It's Whamon!" You all said. 

"Thank you!" Zoe said. 

"I should be thanking you! I would have been stuck in that cave forever!" Whamon said. 

"To the island!" 

"Island?!" You all exclaimed.

To be continued...