𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙊𝙉𝙀. 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘦.

∞

2020. kth - 23. jjk - 18.

The kiss was messy.

Jeongguk kept pressing his body to Taehyung's, meanwhile the brunette desperately clutched at the black leather jacket to pull the other even closer.

Nothing yet everything felt real about it.

Taehyung traced every edge and curve of Jeongguk's lips with his own. For the first time, Jeongguk felt warm. The coldness that used to plague his skin had been replaced with a sudden burning passion.

Their limbs were entangled as teeth continued to clash and the space between them kept minimizing from how closely they held one another.

Taehyung didn't even realise how much he was running out of breath both from having Jeongguk crushing down against his ribs and from their kiss.

The dip in Jeongguk's brow only furrowed further when he felt his leather jacket slip off his shoulders, exposing his inked bare arms which his t-shirt failed to cover. Taehyung then grasped onto his biceps, wanting to feel more of the radiating heat that brought so much comfort.

Jeongguk kissed him with such deep fervour, the intensity making Taehyung's head spin until his arms circled around the younger's neck to bring him even closer.

Their pace started to slow, until their lips disconnected before they hazily opened their eyes. They were stuck in a trance, chests heaving to catch their breaths as their gazes remained locked.

A warm palm brushed Taehyung's locks behind his ear, despite his hair not being relatively long. In return, Taehyung slowly caressed his hands down the sides of Jeongguk's arms, protecting him from the chill of the night air.

After a few moments, Jeongguk raised himself and laid back down next to the other. They both stared towards the stars in silence, their hands subtly brushing against each other but not interlocking despite Taehyung having the strong urge to do so.

"You're back." The older finally muttered. The world was still spinning from everything that had just transpired, yet he still felt grounded, especially when feeling the warmth of the presence next to him. Jeongguk simply hummed in response.

Taehyung turned over onto his stomach, his chin resting in his hand as he peered down at the younger. Jeongguk's eyes followed him as the older started tracing his arm tattoos.

"Yoonbin said you were out 'whoring around'." He continued, missing the way that Jeongguk's breath hitched at the mention of the silver-head. "What were you really doing?"

"Why are you asking me if someone's already told you?" The younger mumbled, watching as the other's finger carefully drew out the black cloud painted onto his arm.

"Why are you telling me to trust someone that isn't you?" He fired back, a small pout forming onto his lips as his face morphed into disapproval. "I'll only believe what you tell me."