𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉. 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘴𝘵.

∞

2020. kth - 23. jjk - 18.

Taehyung nervously shifted his feet around, rolling his heels against the floorboard of the patio as he waited for Jeongguk to open the door. Although his memory was pretty foggy, Taehyung recalled that the younger took him home last night, and so he wanted to thank him. 

After waiting for a while, and knocking a few more times, Taehyung simply pushed the door open and stepped inside. Almost immediately the brunette was ambushed with the intense stench of weed. He nearly choked, and had to squint his eyes through the thick fog of smoke that clouded the house.

He heard voices coming from the kitchen. Slowly, the brunette took cautious steps in that direction. Taehyung peaked his head around the corner, seeing four men sitting around the kitchen table. Joints were latched between their lips as they were all engaging in a card game. Their voices were loud and gruff, probably hoarse from smoking. 

Taehyung couldn't spot Jeongguk anywhere, and slowly crept backwards, not wanting to be seen by the greasy men. However, his back soon collided with a hard chest. Taehyung quickly looked behind him, his eyes meeting with the familiar color of onyx. 

Yet those same pair of eyes were stained with red lines, decorating his sclera. A joint was jammed between his pale, chapped lips. He puffed out smoke from the corner of his mouth, and Taehyung already felt the urge to cough. 

"J-Jeongguk, I—" The older began, nervously swallowing as he always felt uncomfortable when the other was in this state. 

"Oi! J! Where you at?" A man from the kitchen shouted. 

"Be there in a minute." The younger casually spoke, his gaze stuck on the figure in front of him. Taehyung's hands twitched so he had to scratch the back of his neck in his obvious discomfort. 

"I wanted to—"

"Get out." Jeongguk's cold tone took the older aback. Taehyung ignored the sting at his heart as he firmly held his ground. 

"Listen—"

"What don't you understand? Get the fuck out, Taehyung." The younger spoke in a low voice, expression stern with eyes that could kill. "I mean it."

The brunette was't budging. With a quiet sigh, Jeongguk grabbed the other's arm and started pulling him towards the front entrance.

"Hey! Don't— Mpff!" Taehyung's protests were cut short when suddenly Jeongguk's hand slapped over his mouth. The older tried prying off the other, but his strength was no match. 

The brunette's back was crushed against the younger's leather jacket, and his body was caged by the ravenette's arms. With big eyes, Taehyung continued to muffle words behind the other's palm. 

"Shut. Up." Jeongguk hissed, he then kicked open the front door and pushed the older out to the other side. Taehyung gasped in shock and stumbled over his steps before regaining his balance. He turned to look behind him, only to be met with Jeongguk's dead eyes. "Don't ever come back here."