𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙎𝙄𝙓. 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘺 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦.

∞

2020. kth - 23. jjk - 18.

WARNING. contains characters blackmailed into sexual acts. 

Jeongguk pulls his trousers back up from his ankles and buckles the belt, his skin crawling and itching where he feels Sungjae's eyes boring into him. His hands are visibly shaking and he curses when they cause his belt to make clinking noises from the constant movement.

He needs to get out of here.

But he can't.

They were both still on the bed as Yoonbin reaches out and hugs Jeongguk from the back, and Jeongguk has to clench his fists when he feels the smaller slightly trembling against him.

His brain cannot fathom how Sungjae enjoys this. That fucking sadistic bastard.

Maybe it's about having control over him, knowing that this is the last place Jeongguk wants to be. But he's stuck here. He's stuck until Sungjae sets him free.

And when is that going to happen?

Never. Probably Never.

Unless Jeongguk sets himself free first.

Guilt keeps him sitting on the bed, with Yoonbin clinging to him. The smaller male is doing this for him, he knows that. Sure, Yoonbin might be happy to have him back but he doubts this is what he wanted.

Having undesired sex while being watched did not turn Jeongguk on. Especially when it's that sicko staring at them.

Jeongguk can't fucking believe he feels a bit appreciative that Sungjae isn't forcing himself onto him directly. Yeah, that's how fucking low the bar was.

Yoonbin finally detaches himself and Jeongguk stands up wordlessly to pull a shirt over himself. He's done satisfying Sungjae's perverted mind for the night.

"Hold it." The said-man commands as he rises himself from his designated seat to stride over to Jeongguk who is mid-process of getting his shirt over his head.

Jeongguk has to look away when a cold hand strokes up his sides, and he decides to look at Yoonbin instead. He tried concentrating on his face, but the expression that Yoonbin was wearing was honestly making it worse.

Yoonbin has never looked at him like that.

He's the last person Jeongguk would expect to pity him. God, he's really reached a whole new level of pathetic.

As Sungjae mouthed a hickey on his neck Jeongguk felt how the world slowly dissolved of all color. He can't even feel anything anymore. His arms hung limply at his side and he was held in place by Sungjae's hands carving their prints into his hips.