𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙏𝙒𝙊. 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭.

∞

2020. kth - 23. jjk - 18.

Jeongguk had passed out from a panic attack. He had stopped breathing momentarily, but soon was respiring at a normal pace. Although he wouldn't wake up, so the paramedics took him to the hospital. Especially after Taehyung had explained everything that had happened. 

The ravenette woke up after laying for a few hours at the hospital, he was back to being in his conscious state but he was met with an extremely worried gaze from Taehyung and his doctor. 

Taehyung left the room to give the other a little privacy, but he had already heard the gist of things from the doctor. 

After conducting a regular check-up procedure, the doctor took out some sort of file and started flicking through it as she began explaining. 

"You're suffering from a symptom named psychosis. This symptom could be due to a number of things, so we had to perform a brain scan." The doctor held up two images that showed Jeongguk's brain activity. "These images were produced using a technique called magnetoencephalography. We conducted one while you were asleep."

The doctor pointed at the highlighted regions of the brain, which were quite significantly scattered throughout the organ. 

"After mapping out your brain activity, I can conclude that you are suffering from an overwhelming and intense case of post-traumatic-stress-disorder." She explained before stepping closer and handing Jeongguk the images. The ravenette received them with trembling hands. The scan didn't make much sense to him, but the shaded areas clearly told him something is wrong.

"Upon reviewing your medical history, and from these scans, I can also conclude that the psychosis is due to your severe recreational drug use and PTSD." She took the images back, sliding them into her file before closing it and clutching it to her chest. Jeongguk sat there, dumbfounded.

"Psychosis?" He muttered out in total confusion. He didn't even know what that meant. The doctor tightened her lips together before explaining exactly what the term entailed. 

"Psychosis is what happens when you start to lose touch with reality." She said, and judging from Jeongguk's small head tilt— he still didn't understand. She wore a small sorrowful smile before elaborating. "You're hearing, seeing, and feelings things which aren't... there. It's not real, Jeongguk."

He was silent. Jeongguk stared down at his hands, his bangs falling over his face so that his expression wasn't visible. 

"I'll get a psychiatric to write you a prescription for some antipsychotics, but I also want you to start seeing one on a regular basis." She scribbled something down in her file, dotting down a few words before clamping the paper shut. After not garnering a response from the younger, the doctor heaved a sigh before beginning to walk out the room. "I need to go speak to your legal guardian, excuse me."