𝙊𝙉𝙀. 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦.

∞

⛓️ 2015. kth - 18. jjk - 13.

"Taehyungie!"

Taehyung immediately smiled upon hearing the bright cheery voice, he turned around and stretched open his arms as the small boy came crashing into him.

Both of them fell into a fit of giggles as the staggered backwards, Taehyung trying to keep his balance.

Jeongguk pulled back a little and tilted his head up to look at the older.

"Hyungie! can we play overwatch together today?" The little one asked all giddily. Playing games with Taehyung was the best, they'd always stay up past by ungodly hours to see who would take the final win. Jeongguk always did.

Taehyung chuckled while looking down at the boy in his arms, a soft and fond smile on his face.

"Of course Kookie. Mine or yours?" He asks, knowing how the younger would answer anyway.

"Yours, you have the best snacks!"

Taehyung giggled lightly, nodding his head, making the young boy smile widely before running off while waving.

"Watch where you're going Kookie! You're gonna fall!" Taehyung shouted, since the thirteen-year-old was still looking at him while dashing forward. The older sighed and shook his head a little as he watched Jeongguk bump into someone. "Told ya."

"Doesn't it get annoying?" He hears a voice behind him, Taehyung turns to come face with one of his friends—Seokjin. "I mean, that kid is all over you like every day."

Taehyung just shrugged, shoving his hands into the front pocket of his hoodie.

"I'm used to it. We've been neighbours for years. And he's not that annoying, he's cute." The eighteen-year-old says. 

"Well I for one could never handle having some little kid clinging onto my 24/7." The friend shuddered at the thought. "My little sister is enough."

Taehyung laughs, putting a hand on his friend's shoulder as they walked down the hallway while they move on with the conversation. 

⛓️ 2020. kth - 23. jjk - 18.

Taehyung slammed the taxi door closed and watch the yellow car disappear down the road. The male looked up and smiled as he observed the house that he grew up in, memories of his childhood and teen years flooding his mind.

The light green wash over the building had cracked in a few places, the paint coming off, and the door had been replaced. The white fence surrounding their land had been given a brand-new paint job as the white color was a little bright, giving a strong contrast to its surroundings.