Author's Note - End of Book 1

Hey everyone!

I hope you have enjoyed this book so far. I was happy to find out that there are so many Buckynat shippers out there. This book has been quite a journey for me. It made realise how much I truly love writing and I want to continue this venture for a long time. It also made me realise that I can improve my writing, which is something I want to focus on now. With that being said, I've decided to end this book with Chapter 20. I believe it was a good way to end the book. It turned out to be a great cliffhanger.

I'm in the process with drafting the first chapter for the second book. I really want the second book to show my improvement in writing. It's going to take a while to get right but I'm looking forward to it. I want to create more substance for the book. This book has been such a joy to write. I'm looking forward to continue writing this book. I hope you enjoyed this book as much as I enjoyed writing it. There were times where I felt burnt out and found it hard to come up with interesting plots. Writers block is a nightmare. I guess everything turned out okay.

I just want to thank everyone who has read, voted and commented on this book.  Your support really means so much to me. It is also all thanks to you guys that inspired me to continue writing and want me to become an even better writer. Thank you so much! I hope you all look forward to the second book in this series. I will post on this book when the new book will be out.

Love,

Thash💜