Chapter 4

When Nat woke up, she found herself clinging onto James sleeping body. She sighed happily. She just stayed there for a while, gazing at his beautiful form. He is so handsome, she thought. Suddenly she felt him stirring. That was her cue to leave. She tried to remove herself from him but it was n use. She was stuck.

Nat suddenly felt herself being pulled closer to Bucky. She gasped in shock. "How long were you awake?" She asked, hoping that he dint notice her staring at him. "Long enough to know you were watching me sleep." He smirked. Nat felt a blush rise in her cheeks. He chuckled. "Oh Nat, you are so cute." He smiled up at her. "I know." She laughed. Then she said, "You are hot too." She said, before realising what she said. " I didn't say that... But now that you mentioned it..." He
smirked. "No...no...uh... That's not what I was meant to say..um I was going to say that you are cute too." Nat stuttered.

"So you don't think I'm hot then." He pouted. "Uh..no...I mean yes... Ugh. I have to get out of bed now. We need to get ready for today's mission." She said as she finally managed to get out Bucky's grip. Bucky sighed, when Nat left his side. "Come back to bed, it's still early." He begged. She just shook her head, not trusting her words, which always seem to betray her whenever she was around Bucky.

"Please... With the cherry on top." he said childishly. "Very mature James." She chuckled before she went into the bathroom. When Nat came out of the bathroom, she found. James still in bed, shirtless. She had to tear her eyes away from him. "James!,why aren't you dressed, we will be heading down in a few minutes" She reprimanded

"I didn't want to leave you alone." He said softly. "I'm a big girl, I think I can handle being alone." She laughed. "Keep telling yourself that." He laughed as he walked out Nats room. She sighed. What a morning it's been and it's only getting started.

By the time Nat left the room, she found James standing outside fully dressed and ready to go for breakfast. "Well... You clean up fast." She commented. He chuckled softly. "Shall we?" He questioned as he held out his hand for her. "We shall." She replied, taking his hand.

As they both walked down for breakfast,mother were both surprised to see the dining room empty. Nat found a letter on the table.
"We all thought it would be best for the both you to have some private time, since you haven't been able to over the past few weeks. You guys need it. Especially you Natasha! Just make sure nothing gets out of hand you two,new will be keeping an eye on you ;)
Tony and the gang"

"Ugh, typical Tony." She groaned as she handed the letter over for James to read. "Tony has a weird sense of humour." He chuckled. "You have no idea." She stated. There was then an awkward silence. James was the first to break the silence. "So,what would you like for breakfast? I can make pancakes or .a full on breakfast." He asked. "You can cook?" She asked with surprise.

"Yeah, my dad taught me how to cook. Why do you sound so surprised?" He asked. "You don't seem like the type of person who cooks, you are more of the type who kicks ass." She laughed. "I'm just awesome that way." He said cockily. Nat just rolled her eyes. "I haven't seen you cook." He said to her. "That's because I didn't let you see me. Besides you will be begging for more." "Is that so." He raised an eyebrow. "Is that a challenge I hear." Nat said, moving closer to him. "You bet it is." He smirked be, moving closer as well. They were so close, their faces were inches apart. They sat in silence for a few minutes. Nat's breathing became heavy. "Wow!, I never did anything yet I am affecting you so much." James chuckled. "Shut up." She said, smacking his arm.

" You know, there has been something that I've been wanting ever since Steve interrupted us a few weeks ago. It's all I've been thinking about..." His said,his voice deepening. Nats breath hitched. She knew exactly what he was talking about their almost kiss.