Chapter 3;You're something else, Lettie. Did you know that?

Hey guys!

How's it been?

GREAT!

And if you said horrible

Still GREAT!

How have I been?

TERRIFIC!!!😉

So y'all ready for a new chapter?

Yea?

Good because here it is!!
~~~~~~*~~~~~~

Chapter 3
"You're something else Lettie, did you know that?"

~~~~~~*~~~~~~
Lettie's POV

Swish

The sound of a perfect basket

Swish

The sound of your life flash before your
eyes

Swosh

The sound of deathly breath

Grr

The sound of fate

I woke up from the nightmare breathing heavily with sweat dripping down my face. I've had that dream ever since me and my date went to a Halloween party and were attacked by a wolf. He was put in a coma. I've never slept well since.
I rolled over and looked at my bright green iPhone. 4:45 flashed the screen.
"Ugh!" I groaned, "I just want to sleep!"
"Hey, you ok?"whispered Blake
"Yes." I whispered back, Blake let out a amused laugh.
"You're something else, Lettie. Did you know that?"
"I've heard that once or twice. Hey why are you in my room?"
"Umm...well" he let out a shaky breathe ,"You where screaming and I couldn't sleep anyway so you didn't wake me."
"A-man."
"Yeah. A-man."
"What I'm I going to do Blake! I'm never going to sleep peacefully ever again if I do get rid of this stupid night...TERROR!"
"So it's a night terror now?"
"Yes because it's at night and that stupid dream is a terror."
"Right. Hey you think you can sleep now?"
"Prolly. Thanks."
"Anytime for my baby sis."
"Hardy har har."
"Night sis." he said standing up
"Night bro." he walked out laughing to himself.
Please please please let me sleep. I thought
As I turned on my tv and flipped it to full house.
~~~~~~*~~~~~~
"Lettie. Lettie wake up!" a husky voice whispered in my ear.
"What time is it?"
"11:30"
"What!?!" I screamed jumping up which caused me to fall off my bed unto my butt. "Ouch." I said rubbing my thigh.
"Umm..." I looked up to see Blake standing there now with a blue cast on. "You over slept so mom said to let you sleep until my doctors' appointment but you where still sleeping so mom said to not mess with you that you'd prolly wake up around the time we got home. You can see why I woke you up now."
"Thanks."
"No prob. Oh and we're not going to school today."
"But it's Friday."
"It's Fun Day Friday today which means no work today so were fine."
"Oh ok. Then."
~~~~~~*~~~~~~
Yesterday morning me and Blake called Will telling him about are tradition so we can't forget about that after are game.
Now I'm currently watching the first season of Full House. Yea I'm obsessed...so what. Anyway I was sitting on bed watching Full House before my game when someone knocked twice on my door.
"Who's there?"
"Layla!" replied a high pitched voice.
Must be 7 or 8.
"Layla who?"
"Layla Allen! Hey! we were doing a knock knock joke. Man it wasn't even funny."
"Come in." I said laughing
In came a young little girl with brown eyes and brown hair.
"Hi I'm Layla! I'm Will's sister!"
"Hi Layla! I'm Lettie...umm...Blake's brother." her cheeks redden at his name. I cocked an eyebrow.
Will came in laughing with Blake trailing behind him howling with laughter.
"And then she goes. I'm 8 and I already have a boyfriend."
Blake laughing his behind of
"So I say what's his name? And she goes ummm ooooo Blake! So she's got me wondering Blake who so I say last name? And says McCoy!"
Blake on the ground laughing "oh my word bro that's hilarious. She actually said Blake McCoy!!
"Yes!!"
Both laughing me clearing my throat.
"Hi so who what when where explain now or get out."
"Okay. Keep yo pants on."
"Blake you are 2.2 seconds from being kicked out of my room."
"We were just talking about Will's little sisters crush on me. That's all promise!"
"Hey!! I'm right here you know!" Layla said glaring at Will.
"Oh," Blake looked over at Will and Will nodded, "hey Layla do you want to sign my cast?"
"Yes! yes! yes!"
"Ok here sign it in pink with a heart around it."
"Ok!"
"Thank you Layla I'll have to get my sister to sign it now."
"When did I become a part of this?" I questioned.
"Like 2.2 seconds ago." said Blake matter-a-factly. "here sign it." he said handing me the marker.
"Thanks sis oh and we're leaving in 20." He said closing my door and leaving me in complete and utterly shock. I look down at my laptop and see DJ holding a 'O' just like I am right now.
I jumped up and began getting dressed for the game.
~~~~~~*~~~~~~
"Alright girls this is are 3rd game of the season we're 1 for 1 let's take a win home tonight. Bears on 3. 1...2...3" "BEARS!!"we all scream
"Let's go play some ball!" from that I got a lot of whoops and hollers so I decided to take to the court before I get called off.
The ref. started to say the rules then proceeded to throw the ball in the air just enough for me to slap it to Jenna.
"Cailey!" she screamed then bounce passed it to Cailey for a perfect layup.
"Great job girls!" I called getting right behind the half court line then speeding up to grab the ball from number 23 to shoot a jumper. Giving us a 4:0 lead. Looks like we'll be having a good movie tonight.
~~~~~~*~~~~~~
I was right we ended up winning be a 8 point lead 82 to 90. After the game I went and took a nice long shower to get all the grime off of me. I got out and grabbed my gym.
After finishing my routine I ran outside the locker room to watch the boys play.
Let's see if will has what it takes.
~~~~~~*~~~~~~
Hey guys!

I need more peoples-.-

No offense

Anyway anybody like it?

Yes?😄

No?😟

Alright then post a emjio, smiley face, or a frowning face.

Teaser: stuff about to get real at Pizza Hut!!🍕🍕In Will's POV😊

Update: hopefully soon😉

-Kendal